Jump to content
OtakuBoards

here is a poll of Duo Maxwell <if it works anyway>


Lets see how many people like/dislike Duo  

  1. 1. Lets see how many people like/dislike Duo

    • Just LOVE HIM
      10
    • Just want to kill him
      2
    • who in the heck is he
      0
    • i really dont know and dont really care
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
hey...anyone who votes, please reply and tell me what you think 'kay. this is my first pole, so i want to make it interesting...maybe. so tell me what you think:p :love:
Posted
Why is every Girl who likes Gundam Wing Love Duo? My sis likes him many girls love him!!! I mean he is a cool guy but why not any other Gundam character??? Like...... Garrod Ran from Gundam X. I only know two other female Gundam Wing fans who don't love Duo!! Is Duo the ultimate Girl Magnet??
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.mid]Listen To Just Communications. #Just Wild beat, communication#[/URL]
[EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :laugh:
Posted
I think he is. He is the Hot American boy with sexy long hair! Just jokin, but I think Garrod from Gundam X is hot and cute too! I am in love with Garrod. BUt I am in love with a lot of kawaii anime guys.
Posted
:p All i really wanted to do was set up a pole. everyone had mixed feelings for Duo, so i wanted to see which side had more people. And by the way...it isnt my fault i think he is cute...other people think he is cute too...so bugg them :p
Posted
Don't know,But he's gay.I haven't seen Gundam Wing for atleast a year,but i remember he was gay.Also that puss Quatre Rababa Winner.The Only Charectar with half a brain was Trowa Barton,Real name,Unknown.
Posted
:love: :angel: :blush: Well, I think he's the cutest. But I know a lot of girls who like the others. Like Sere who likes Quatre. And Karana who likes Wufei! But Sere tells me I act too much like Duo! *shrug* I'll stop babbling now! *sweatdrop* :blush: :angel: :love:
Posted
DUO FREAKIN RULZ, NO DOUBT!when it all comes down to it, D-Hell is the best in speed.Wing Zero has the power, sandrock the defense, Heavy Arms the offense, and Altron(also a very coo character) is anything he can be!could u imagine them all put together???:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by surfman1500 [/i]
[B]DUO FREAKIN RULZ, NO DOUBT!when it all comes down to it, D-Hell is the best in speed.Wing Zero has the power, sandrock the defense, Heavy Arms the offense, and Altron(also a very coo character) is anything he can be!could u imagine them all put together???:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I can just imagine it now.
Posted
Duo is cool but I've seen cooler pilots.
Characters like Garrod Ran, Jamil Neathe and Witz Sou look cooler than Duo. (Gundam X characters.)
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.mid]Just Communications Music[/URL]
[EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :D
The attached pic is of Garrod Ran:smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...