Saturn_Healer Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Duo is Kawaii! but I have learned there are more Kawaii Bishounen out there in the little world we have.
Shinigami Posted September 5, 2001 Author Posted September 5, 2001 hey...anyone who votes, please reply and tell me what you think 'kay. this is my first pole, so i want to make it interesting...maybe. so tell me what you think:p :love:
Saturn_Healer Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I put I just LOVE him, I am not infatuated but just in love. Sigh. Have you ever been to that infatuated with duo site? I remember when that site just opened. It has been a long time.
swingersung Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Why is every Girl who likes Gundam Wing Love Duo? My sis likes him many girls love him!!! I mean he is a cool guy but why not any other Gundam character??? Like...... Garrod Ran from Gundam X. I only know two other female Gundam Wing fans who don't love Duo!! Is Duo the ultimate Girl Magnet?? [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.mid]Listen To Just Communications. #Just Wild beat, communication#[/URL] [EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :laugh:
Saturn_Healer Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I think he is. He is the Hot American boy with sexy long hair! Just jokin, but I think Garrod from Gundam X is hot and cute too! I am in love with Garrod. BUt I am in love with a lot of kawaii anime guys.
Shinigami Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 :p All i really wanted to do was set up a pole. everyone had mixed feelings for Duo, so i wanted to see which side had more people. And by the way...it isnt my fault i think he is cute...other people think he is cute too...so bugg them :p
Zero-Sama Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Don't know,But he's gay.I haven't seen Gundam Wing for atleast a year,but i remember he was gay.Also that puss Quatre Rababa Winner.The Only Charectar with half a brain was Trowa Barton,Real name,Unknown.
Shinigami Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 :p well good for you for thinking that way. know use that knowedge!!!!:D
Stacy_Tramer Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 :love: :angel: :blush: Well, I think he's the cutest. But I know a lot of girls who like the others. Like Sere who likes Quatre. And Karana who likes Wufei! But Sere tells me I act too much like Duo! *shrug* I'll stop babbling now! *sweatdrop* :blush: :angel: :love:
snowangel Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 well Duo definetly is the cutest and I think he is awesome!! :love: :blush: :babble: hehe
surfman1500 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 DUO FREAKIN RULZ, NO DOUBT!when it all comes down to it, D-Hell is the best in speed.Wing Zero has the power, sandrock the defense, Heavy Arms the offense, and Altron(also a very coo character) is anything he can be!could u imagine them all put together???:eek:
surfman1500 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Duo is not gay, Zero-Sama.....he's the best fighter!
Guest Zero Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by surfman1500 [/i] [B]DUO FREAKIN RULZ, NO DOUBT!when it all comes down to it, D-Hell is the best in speed.Wing Zero has the power, sandrock the defense, Heavy Arms the offense, and Altron(also a very coo character) is anything he can be!could u imagine them all put together???:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] I can just imagine it now.
surfman1500 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Zero-Sama....this brotha got SOULLLLLLL POWA!
swingersung Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Duo is cool but I've seen cooler pilots. Characters like Garrod Ran, Jamil Neathe and Witz Sou look cooler than Duo. (Gundam X characters.) [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.mid]Just Communications Music[/URL] [EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :D The attached pic is of Garrod Ran:smirk:
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I didn't mean to say that but, I voted to kill him!! When he's dead, i'll take his Mobile Suit!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha........:laugh:
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 the so called god of death needs to die....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now