Alexa Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 [COLOR=coral]Have anyone of you made new years resoloutions? I used to think they were just excuses for extra work at school before, but I found out that they're really usefuul. Last year my target was to mkeep my room clean, and I tried my hardest to keep that, and now the habbit has sunk in my room is nearly always realtivly (sp >.<) tidy. If you want to see my new ones, look below in my siggy.[/COLOR]:D
Valen Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 Dude...ette, you've been here long enough to know not to duplicate threads... the ither thread EXACTLY like this is [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18847] Here[/url]. Please check in the future.
Mitch Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 [color=red] Valen, kindly, please do not do my job for me. And as Valen says, directly within your view, if you would have taken the time to look, there's already the same thread. Thus, closed. Ahhh...it's been awhile, my hammer's grown rusty [img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/gavel.jpg [/img] You can find the other thread [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18847]HERE[/url][/color]
Recommended Posts