Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which is your favorite?  

  1. 1. Which is your favorite?

    • Chocobos
      3
    • Moogels
      4
    • Cid
      0
    • Cacturs
      1
    • Adamantoise (turtle thing)
      0
    • Ifrit
      0
    • Shiva
      0
    • Rahmuah
      0
    • Wedge & Biggs
      1
    • tonberry
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]YOU DIDN'T PUT TONBERRY!!! D@MN j00!!

I vote Tonberry, even tho' he is not there... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i added it for you--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
shiva! she gets hotter with after every final fantasy :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i added it for you--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]toonberry!?[/B] I am insulted! To you Sir, I say good-day..
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
who voted cactuars!?!?!? can someone seriously like those things?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]who voted cactuars!?!?!? can someone seriously like those things? [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here! I can't stand those things! And I can't stand Moogles either! I don't know wy, I just can't stand them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

[B]toonberry!?[/B] I am insulted! To you Sir, I say good-day.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what... u asked i put it up there... and used ur spelling lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I voted for the cacturs, but when i encounter them i always kill them in one or two hits and they give you pretty good exp/ap/items, but it depends what game your talking about.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what... u asked i put it up there... and used ur spelling lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]



I think he wanted it with one o :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I voted for the cacturs, but when i encounter them i always kill them in one or two hits and they give you pretty good exp/ap/items, but it depends what game your talking about. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cactuars rule. (Played the Bouncer? heh heh, that guys got a Cactuar on his Jacket!) And I mean, have ya seen the summon in FF8? That's a riot. And Jumbo cactuar, Holy Hell, he freaked me out the first time I saw him...
Posted
[COLOR=Silver]Awesome avatar thing of jumbo cacturs![/COLOR] Yeaaaaa the moogles are winning :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]I like Chocobos. Moogles are stupid, cactuars are annoyin tonberry iz kewl but still not my fave... [/B][/QUOTE]


What!!!!???? I have half a mind to change that post!!! but then again i guess ppl should have there own oppinons and of 'course i don't abuse my moderator powers...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]uh huh sure you dont *goes and does evil edits and blames them on cloud* dont believe it when it says i did the last edit!!!! he did!!!!!! lol
but i agree... cactars are too ez[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...