Cecil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Whats yours? Mine is the cacturs. I think that Adamantoise (turtle thing) and Rahuah are spelled wrong.
Flash Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 YOU DIDN'T PUT TONBERRY!!! D@MN j00!! I vote Tonberry, even tho' he is not there...
Kuja Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]YOU DIDN'T PUT TONBERRY!!! D@MN j00!! I vote Tonberry, even tho' he is not there... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i added it for you--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 shiva! she gets hotter with after every final fantasy :love:
conpiracymonki Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [b]Wedge and Biggs, or Moogles,... Um,..Cait Sith!! (Moogles)[/b]
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i added it for you--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [B]toonberry!?[/B] I am insulted! To you Sir, I say good-day..
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 who voted cactuars!?!?!? can someone seriously like those things?
Cloud_Strife Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]who voted cactuars!?!?!? can someone seriously like those things? [/B][/QUOTE] Same here! I can't stand those things! And I can't stand Moogles either! I don't know wy, I just can't stand them.
Kuja Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] [B]toonberry!?[/B] I am insulted! To you Sir, I say good-day.. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what... u asked i put it up there... and used ur spelling lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 I voted for the cacturs, but when i encounter them i always kill them in one or two hits and they give you pretty good exp/ap/items, but it depends what game your talking about.
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what... u asked i put it up there... and used ur spelling lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I think he wanted it with one o :p
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]I voted for the cacturs, but when i encounter them i always kill them in one or two hits and they give you pretty good exp/ap/items, but it depends what game your talking about. [/B][/QUOTE] Cactuars rule. (Played the Bouncer? heh heh, that guys got a Cactuar on his Jacket!) And I mean, have ya seen the summon in FF8? That's a riot. And Jumbo cactuar, Holy Hell, he freaked me out the first time I saw him...
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [COLOR=Silver]Awesome avatar thing of jumbo cacturs![/COLOR] Yeaaaaa the moogles are winning :p
Dark Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I like Chocobos. Moogles are stupid, cactuars are annoyin tonberry iz kewl but still not my fave...
Guest Zeh Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]I like Chocobos. Moogles are stupid, cactuars are annoyin tonberry iz kewl but still not my fave... [/B][/QUOTE] What!!!!???? I have half a mind to change that post!!! but then again i guess ppl should have there own oppinons and of 'course i don't abuse my moderator powers...
Kuja Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]uh huh sure you dont *goes and does evil edits and blames them on cloud* dont believe it when it says i did the last edit!!!! he did!!!!!! lol but i agree... cactars are too ez[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now