Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've really been getting into the trance thing now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good trance music. Pretty much any recommendations would be appreciated.
Posted
[color=#507AAC]There are quite a few good trance tracks worth recommending.

Try For an Angel by Paul van Dyk and Synaesthesia by The Thrillseekers. They should give you a good start. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I recommend a song called "blue jewel", it's by the group "move". I really like the song... but other than that I don't listen to much trance even though I usually like it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... I need to send you more good stuff. Although Blue Jewel is quite good, there's better... I like 1969 myself.
Posted
I love Forever (Voodoo Sernao Edit) - N-Trance very good song. I have many others, but i cant be bothered looking up the names again, lol.


::EDIT:: Instpector Gadget (Techno Remix) is very good, a must get!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...