Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote]Well, Square makes a lot of crappy games. The Bouncer and Driving Emotion Type-S were both major shockers.[/quote]
Don't get me started about The Bouncer!!! It was supposed to be the best fighter/action game of all time! I can't believe I got my *** kicked at a martial arts tournament just to get that worthless piece'a crap!!!

Thank you for letting me vent, now, the poster gives me a new look at the game. It appears to be at an ideal age for magic and dragons, etc. I heard a few neat rumours about the game, and of course I'm going to get it, along with X-2.

And yes, if we could only swap Goofy and Donald for Cloud and Leon...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've seen that a hundred times...although...I can't wait for the Gamecube version...looks kinda' like a realistic IX...oh well...hehehe...can't wait!
Posted
yeah it's too bad it's so long off hopefully FFX-2 will keep me happy and as well as trying to finish Kindom Hearts *feels Kenji's pain* but I think people who want more midevil styles all the time need to shut up! I figure FF IX did that for a while, it's wasn't a horrific game or even a bad game it just couln't contend with the predicessors.
btw that poster is extremely beautiful, it's a strange mixture of old and new, I think i'm in love! lol
Posted
In fact, the sequal to FFX will be the [i][b]only direct[/i][/b] sequal in the FF series. It is called FFX-2. In other words Final Fantasy 10-2, not 12. Hope that cleared up some questions. :):):)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B]In fact, the sequal to FFX will be the [i][b]only direct[/i][/b] sequal in the FF series. It is called FFX-2. In other words Final Fantasy 10-2, not 12. Hope that cleared up some questions. :):):) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]We're not talking about FFX-2. FFXII is a completely different game, and not a direct sequal to any of the previous games.[/color]
Posted
[color=red] I'm all with what the 'sko man said. I'm getting sick of these fleshed-out, graphic-wonders. I'm not all too exicted about this FF, nor with FF online.[/color]
Posted
I'll have to side with Mitch on that one, who cares about graphics as long as the game play rocks as well as the story. Also I'm not thrilled about the online game. Hopefully it won't be full of laggers lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...