Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Channel


Recommended Posts

Guest Dai-chan
Posted
I heard from one of my friends that an anime channel is going to be put on cable. I'm not sure if it's just my state that's getting it and it's in other states already or anything, though. Does anyone know anything about it? I think it's connected in with Cartoon Network. Or, like, Cartoon Network sponsers it or something.
Posted
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17157[/url]

I'd assume this is it. I can't expect you to post in that thread, since it was a few pages back... But that's all about an anime cable station.

Otherwise, Tech TV is showing anime as well. The thread is at [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27[/url]
Posted
Well, yes, the anime network will be alive.

ADV anime obnly, as ADV is making it.. Excel Saga, uh.. That's all I remember.... 24--hour. Read about it in both Animerica and Wizard Anime Invasion.


There will also be an all martial arts channel tht will air several martial arts anime, including Kenshin, subbed, i believe.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...