Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I think that as well. :D I asked James about it, and if I remember correctly, I don't think he is going to make one. Though I may be mistaken. But I think we should get one.
Posted
I think this has been brought up before, and i think it was rejected. I don't know. I think it was voted not to be made because its such a hard core anime and not many people have seen Evangelion. Of course i said i think this has been brought up before.
Posted
[color=#507AAC]As you know Flash, we generally don't add a section on OB simply because a section exists on theOtaku.com. We don't have a Princess Mononoke section, for example.

We'll generally add sections if the demand exists. And currently, the demand for an EVA section just doesn't exist. In fact, when v7 rolls around...OB will probably be pulled back a bit. Some forums will be merged with others (sub forums in Anime Lounge might simply be merged with Anime Lounge in the future). The reason is simply because these forums are not performing well on their own.

There is no real reason why a series even needs its own forum unless it's insanely popular here -- it's perfectly fine to discuss a series in a more general forum. It doesn't change the discussion itself in any qualitative way at all. It's just an issue of location.

But yeah, v7 will probably be a smaller site overall, to ensure that more attention is given to fewer forums. It doesn't mean we'll have [i]no[/i] new forums...but we will definitely have less in total.[/color]
Posted
An Eva forum, or sub forum even, would have been nice, but unfortunately there is just no demand for it

There are what, me and a few others, that's it, wouldn't make for much discussion in a forum would it?

It's weird why Eva is so unpopular here on OB considering how popular the show actually is in reality
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
heeheeehe
wait till Cartoon Network shows it. Then we will be overrun with "fans".
I love eva, but then again i AM Shinji....so...well...there...

edit: I was Kidding!!!!!!!! They are really going to show it!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...