Justin Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Ki manipulation is possible just not in the forms of those big *** light beams Altron was talking about. You can use it and be taught to manifest it in a physical form, but it can't leave your body it can only come directly from your body and be transfered into whatever you force it onto. This is what we like to call: Transference of Momentum... -Justin
Vegitto4 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 not bad, looks like justin might have won. lets see what altron and/os sephiroth have to say. he he
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Ki manipulation is possible just not in the forms of those big *** light beams Altron was talking about. You can use it and be taught to manifest it in a physical form, but it can't leave your body it can only come directly from your body and be transfered into whatever you force it onto. This is what we like to call: Transference of Momentum... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] U must have done some research, well so have I.
Raiden Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 Who here believes in people flying?
Justin Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B] U must have done some research, well so have I. [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't need to research it. I know it from experience and common sense. I took Kung Fu and Taiji and now I teach it. That is where I get experience from...and as far as common sense: With the people I know, if it was possible I would have seen it done by now. And of course I [b]don't[/b] believe in humans flying... -Justin
CoolGuy_2000 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 :cool: There are such things as energy waves. It is referred to as ki energy. Some people believe that u can harness it but it has not yet been totally proven. Hope that it helps.:cool:
Vegitto4 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 hey cool guy, i think that justin beat you to it. but o well, i guess i will wade out until somebody points out an answer that looks good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now