OtakuBoards

Real Energy Waves!!!

Raiden

I saw this on On the Inside, Discovery Channel. The title of the episode was The Secret of the Warriors. And it was showing stuff from the inside of the Shaolin Temple, and stuff like that. Then it showedthis old monk doing a REAL ENERGY WAVE:eek: !!! And in the backround there was this lady who said that this was totally real. Heres how it looked like. The old guy who had a long white beard, no hair, and was wearing temple clothes was standing calmly next 2 a gold dragon statue. Then suddenly he did an energy wave that hit the statue. It was like a ball of white fire, and when it hit the statue the statue glowed. O n I swear about this. Who else has seen this, I no Electrickid has, but who else has? It's cool just thinking about it. A real life DBZ!

[COLOR=coral]I've seen "On the Inside" before. That show has a way of exaggerating the truth a little. Plus, the energy wave you saw was probably just a camara or filming trick they used to exaggerate the man's strength. That segment could have been a "what if" part.......just my opinion.:) {PS: If there were men in reality, with the strength of Goku or Vegita.....God help us all....:wigout:} [/COLOR]

Ok, Ok let me give it 2 u all. It is very possible. Everyone has energy. And bunch of people can focus their energy, example a man chopping bricks. And u can definately "push" the energy out of your hand. I'll admit that the energy wave was in a dark room with 1 lightbulb, so could of had something 2 do with the white energy ball. O n as far as the thing about people being strong as Goku, no way. The monk I told u about wasn't really strong, not even strong as Krillin, he couldn't withstand bullets (yet he could block swords with certain parts of his body). Heres the part with the most info. He was once in a restaurant, and a younger man challenged him, but he refused. The younger man stared causing a riot. The monk couldn't refuse anymore. They both stood up. The monk did an energy blast on the other guy. The other man didn't die, he just got paralized. And there was this american scientist who said this was very possible. O n the Chinese call energy waves Demock, we americans call it the Death Touch. For d flying thing. I say it's true. Becuz 4 those of u who take karate u should no about lifting and grounding your energy. I'm not saying people can fly right now. I'm saying people could float a long time ago (chinese people). Why u ask becuz ancient chinese people were more devoted 2 karate then anyone is 2day. I'm not forcing u 2 believe what I believe, but it's just like the saying, seeing is beliving. And I 4 1 believe.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]Heres the part with the most info. He was once in a restaurant, and a younger man challenged him, but he refused. The younger man stared causing a riot. The monk couldn't refuse anymore. They both stood up. The monk did an energy blast on the other guy. The other man didn't die, he just got paralized. And there was this american scientist who said this was very possible. O n the Chinese call energy waves Demock, we americans call it the Death Touch. For d flying thing. I say it's true. Becuz 4 those of u who take karate u should no about lifting and grounding your energy. I'm not saying people can fly right now. I'm saying people could float a long time ago (chinese people). Why u ask becuz ancient chinese people were more devoted 2 karate then anyone is 2day. I'm not forcing u 2 believe what I believe, but it's just like the saying, seeing is beliving. And I 4 1 believe. [/B][/QUOTE]

This statement is very generalized and shows how truly ignorant you are. Karate is not a Chinese art it is Japanese. Everything you said you attributed to the Chinese. And I seriously doubt that they filmed a bar fight on the Discovery Channel. And also..while Ki waves are possible and can be performed they cannot be seen as light. They are invisible streams of energy.[quote][b] I'm saying people could float a long time ago (chinese people). [/b][/quote]
and that is the most ignorant phrase I have ever heard in my entire life. Levitation is possible but only to certain extent. The human condition won't allow for any extreme floating. While you seem intellegent perhaps you should rethink the way you just thoughtlessly blurt your opinions...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

This statement is very generalized and shows how truly ignorant you are. Karate is not a Chinese art it is Japanese. Everything you said you attributed to the Chinese. And I seriously doubt that they filmed a bar fight on the Discovery Channel. And also..while Ki waves are possible and can be performed they cannot be seen as light. They are invisible streams of energy.
and that is the most ignorant phrase I have ever heard in my entire life. Levitation is possible but only to certain extent. The human condition won't allow for any extreme floating. While you seem intellegent perhaps you should rethink the way you just thoughtlessly blurt your opinions...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I ment Kung Fu, and it wasn't a real fight, just a flashback

[B]Ok, Ok let me give it 2 u all. It is very possible. Everyone has energy. And bunch of people can focus their energy, example a man chopping bricks. And u can definately "push" the energy out of your hand. I'll admit that the energy wave was in a dark room with 1 lightbulb, so could of had something 2 do with the white energy ball. O n as far as the thing about people being strong as Goku, no way. The monk I told u about wasn't really strong, not even strong as Krillin, he couldn't withstand bullets (yet he could block swords with certain parts of his body). Heres the part with the most info. He was once in a restaurant, and a younger man challenged him, but he refused. The younger man stared causing a riot. The monk couldn't refuse anymore. They both stood up. The monk did an energy blast on the other guy. The other man didn't die, he just got paralized. And there was this american scientist who said this was very possible. O n the Chinese call energy waves Demock, we americans call it the Death Touch. For d flying thing. I say it's true. Becuz 4 those of u who take karate u should no about lifting and grounding your energy. I'm not saying people can fly right now. I'm saying people could float a long time ago (chinese people). Why u ask becuz ancient chinese people were more devoted 2 karate then anyone is 2day. I'm not forcing u 2 believe what I believe, but it's just like the saying, seeing is beliving. And I 4 1 believe. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you totally. It's possible but you have to be really dedicated, meditate and be relaxed because to TRULY use Ki energy takes years to master! and I'm not talking about breaking bricks...though that takes years of practice also.

Guest Voodookanaka
I dont believe in Ki manipulation and I dont believe what u saw was actual unedited filming.

My belief on the whole matter is rather complex so trying to explain it would be a waste of time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]man, if whut u r saying really happened ,id sure want to watch this monk dude fight another guy,mayb akira saw a similar kind of person and deisnged dbz frum it....just a thought:devil: :D :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

No, actually most asian kung fu movies have ki waves. Akira just used the legend. Heres some cool info:
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon wasn't made by Ang Lee. It's a story hundereds of years old, and it has sequels. ang Lee used the last CTHD book 4 his movie. I no this cause I saw the whole CTHD series on video (not made by Ang Lee).

Theres a legend that says Boddarma (a real saint) invented martial arts.

DB/Z/GT is a HUGE ripoff of The Record of the Journey West, but I still like DB/Z/GT.

Guest Altron Gundam
Yeah...and most of you morons are nutjobs. Get it through your heads we are humans. We can't manipulate energy much less create big *** light beams out of our hands. [url]www.martialki.com[/url] is a scheme just to make money. Oh yeah guys, an idiotic monk shoots out a white light beam...like ppl don't have the technology to edit filming and stick in a ball of light in there. Anime is ANIME. Its fictional and a work of art, its NOT real, so anybody that believes ki manipulation or anything in anime that is based w/ supernatural powers is nuts.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]whoa..um ..ok if thats your opinion ,and were not really saying that people can make big *** powerbeams or anything,but im gunna keep silent to stay outta troulbe:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to those other DBZ fans who are fantasizing about doing DBZ related attacks for real. If you have an opinion say it, I have no right to insult whatever you say.

[B]whoa..um ..ok if thats your opinion ,and were not really saying that people can make big *** powerbeams or anything,but im gunna keep silent to stay outta troulbe:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

It wasn't big, and it was on the Discovery Channel, but like I said believe what u want

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to those other DBZ fans who are fantasizing about doing DBZ related attacks for real. If you have an opinion say it, I have no right to insult whatever you say. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not saying DBZ attacks are real. I'm just saying that u can focus your energy.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]

I'm not saying DBZ attacks are real. I'm just saying that u can focus your energy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course ppl can force there energy into a task there doing. But they can't control it in a physical form.