Shinji v2.0 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Nah...That's kinda fru-tay for guys, IMHO. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Outlaw Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I got a sick shirt with the super-man logo on it, does that count? Otherwise, na, I don't, and I don't plan on it.
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, well, being to dork I am, I really want to get this one Trunks shirt *points to sig* ahem...that would be why :blush: :D[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Uh..... I think I own a DB shirt.... somewhere... maybe not.... But thats it... I have a few shirts with Japanese on it... I need a J-rock shirt....
Seifer Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=blue]Theres nothing wrong with a guy whering Anime or gaming shirts. I have a Gundam 0083 on the way, a Gundam Wing shirt, a nintendo power shirt, and I am making a Final Fantasy shirt. (iron on transfers.)[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ummm... I own about 6 DBZ t-shirts and 1 long sleeve DBZ shirt... I can't seem to find anything [i]but[/i] DBZ.. stupid deprived Nebraska. Oh and I also own another funky material collared DBZ shirt :D[/SIZE]
Navi Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have a few shirts with Japanese on it... I need a J-rock shirt.... [/B][/QUOTE] you mean you don't have one yet? *mouth drops open* yeah, i've been looking for shirts with hirgana on em....specifically with rude comments in japanese.
Navi Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Ummm... I own about 6 DBZ t-shirts and 1 long sleeve DBZ shirt... I can't seem to find anything [i]but[/i] DBZ.. stupid deprived Nebraska. Oh and I also own another funky material collared DBZ shirt :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] you don't think thats too many?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] you mean you don't have one yet? *mouth drops open* yeah, i've been looking for shirts with hirgana on em....specifically with rude comments in japanese. [/B][/QUOTE] No, sadly I don't.... it's hard to find a PENICILLIN shirt for less than $30.... same with Mizer or Gackt.... hell I dunno where to search online for them anymore....
Navi Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 i figured...because they're from japan and all....importation etc. i like google.com
Seifer Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1]I want the original anime shirts that have no english on them. I can not find any though. I found some other shirts that say things like: I want to be Japanese. and I want a Japanese Girlfriend. I am thinking about purchasing the second one. :) [/color][/size]
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I myself don't have any my bro has a DBZ shirt that's big enough for me to wear though, so I wear that sometimes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now