supervegeta Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Who do you think would be the funniest fusion combos? If you have any pics please post because I know they're out there.
supervegeta Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 Bulma anf Chi-chi fused? What would you call them Chilma? Master Roshi fused with Tortise? Come on I know you got ideas!
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Goku Fused with Chi Chi What would they be called GoChi or Chiku
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Puar + Oolong = Poolong:laugh: Goku + Yajirobi = Go-[b]Chunks[/b]:laugh: Emperor Pilaf + Mr. Popo = Pi-Po:laugh: I've got a million of 'um!! Hee-hee:D[/COLOR]
Justin Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Mr. Satan + Choutzu= Mr. Choutan Brolly + Oolong= Broolong(That would be a really weird one) Android 17 + Roshi= Android Sennen Kami-san + Mr. popo= Mr. Papo-san Kami-san + North Kio= North Kami Lunch + Vejita= Vejitunch Daaangg, I didn't know that I could be that stupid... -Justin
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 i THINK goku+king kai=gokai just think how they look ****
Chauien Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 has anyoone ever heard of Chauien... i despretly need some pics
piccolo Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Bura + Pan ---- Bupan Trunk + Krillen === Krillunk Piccolo + Gohan ===Gopolo
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Master Roshi + Goku = Master Goshi or Master Roshu
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now