OtakuBoards

Post Problems

BigCajones

[COLOR=crimson]Well lately I've heard a few of my friends complaining that they have done more posts that it actually shows on there status. I was wondering if anyone could help me out and explain the problem. I'm sure I saw someone post and it said zero next to there status hmmm?

Thanks for your help ... Grant :demon:[/COLOR]

[size=1] [font=century gothic] [color=crimson] It has something to do with the deletion of newbie lounge, which was our introduction forum, since it used to count posts, but then it didn't, finally it was deleted. We had a thread like this a while ago, and James explained also that alot of other threads throughout OtakuBoards are deleted from time to time, thus, the posts are removed form your post count.

Hope that has been of help :) [/size] [/font] [/color]

Oh thanks I didn't know that, but also I keep posting and still sometimes my post count doesn't go up, but I'm sure there is a logical reason behind it. :)

Three forums I never used to post in I've realised don't make your post count go up. I don't know if I have just been oblivious to this or whether it's a new thing for 2003. Can some one also tell me what other forums does this please.

Confused chappy :freak: