Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What are your fav. anime songs . I know that its really hard to choose, so if you feel like it list 'em and tell us why!

I like Last Impression because it has a cool instrumental section and it makes good use of a piano in a techno-sounding piece that still is touching.

I also like Kiseki no Umi (the Lodoss war TV opening) because it has such a great message and exotic beat.
Posted
Copy and paste...

Shining ray by Janne Da Arc, One Piece ending theme

the Fourth Avenue Cafe by L'Arc~en~Ciel, the ending theme to Rurouni Kenshin

Driver's High by L'Arc~en~Ciel, opening theme to GTO

Blurry Eyes by L'Arc~en~Ciel, opening theme to DNA^2

hitori no yoru by Porno Graffitti, opening theme to GTO

ROMANCE by PENICILLIN, opening theme to "sugoi yo! masaru-san"

gessekai by BUCK-TICK, opening theme to Nightwalker

PRISM by BAISER, opening theme to gokudo-kun manyuki

WAKE UP! by chisato, closing theme to gokudo-kun manyuki

saa by Surface, opening theme to mamotte shugogetten

endless loop by ROUAGE, opening theme to Legend of Basara

1/3 no junjou na kanjou by SIAM SHADE, closing theme to Rurouni Kenshin

Forever Love by X JAPAN, closing theme to X

That about covers it.
Posted
Threads been done(not too long ago may I add. As a matter of fact, its still on this same page. ^_^)

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18113[/url]

Your welcome.....

[Japanese Vegeta Voice][b]KUSO!![/b][/Japanese Vegeta Voice] I just realized that I'm not a moderator on this forum, so I cant close it. :bawl: Oh well, anyway, there is the thread already in progress(to find the majority of everyones pics, you have to read the thread fully). :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]Threads been done(not too long ago may I add. As a matter of fact, its still on this same page. ^_^)

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18113[/url]

Your welcome.....

[Japanese Vegeta Voice][b]KUSO!![/b][/Japanese Vegeta Voice] I just realized that I'm not a moderator on this forum, so I cant close it. :bawl: Oh well, anyway, there is the thread already in progress(to find the majority of everyones pics, you have to read the thread fully). :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Thanks J17. Syk and Asuka must have missed it, that is what Super Mods [and DB Mods] are for.

Please post in the topic listed on the link Yoshi, thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...