Revelation Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 I'm starting an X-men story. I couldn't think of anything else. So if you're interested fill in the info below. Name of character: (e.g.:Scott Summer= Cyclops) Alias: (i.e. Wolverine=Logan) Power: (i.e. Magneto= magntism) [I]It begins with Magneto wanting to show the world who they really are. And then he collects a series of keys, 4 or 5 about and opens the door to the most dangerous mutant alive, Millenia. Millenia has the power to reach deep inside your head and make you face your worst fear. The Brotherhood gangs up with the X-Men.[/I] Here is my info- Name: Jazzmin Hunt Alias: Chrysalis Power: psychic, copy, flying ability, elemental powers
Pressure Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 [color=purple]If you read down the entire page, there is another X-Men thread, called 'X-Men:The Beginning', already created. You are welcome to join that.[/color]
Flash Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 I'm shifting this to Recruitment--And maybe you could change the name of the RPG; It's really similar to Yoda's 'X-men; The Beginning'.
Raiha Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 [COLOr=royalblue]Not to mention...you have far too many mutant powers for one person....that's a bit much.[/cOLOr]
Revelation Posted January 10, 2003 Author Posted January 10, 2003 im gonna close this thread. i guess i should just join yoda's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now