TrickyNicky Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 Can we maybe have this as a sub-forum in the general anime lounge? I have no idea how many other fans there are out there but I'd like to find out if there are any. Nicky
Boo Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 Shinzo is very cool indeed :p But I dont think there will be a Shinzo forum, just because there prolly arent enough likers of it to make a forum. Shinzo's cool though ^^
TrickyNicky Posted January 11, 2003 Author Posted January 11, 2003 Hehe! Yay! One whole fan! Oh well. It's a shame it's not a well-know anime, cos it's super-good!
Valen Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 Well, start a thread about it in General Anime and tell everyone about it, then maybe they'll go get it and become major fans. That's about the only time we'd have a big enough want for it. Meh...
Axel--Ignition Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 I've never heard of it, I'll guess that it is an anime?
TrickyNicky Posted January 12, 2003 Author Posted January 12, 2003 Only the greatest anime in the know universe! (Yu-Gi-Oh comes a very close second) See my banner for the bestest Shinzo character! Mushra Forever! :justodd: Anyways, I'll put up a post in General anime to try and get some support for it.
G.D. Ryoko Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I wish there was a Shinzo forum. I used to watch the show on fox family channel before they took it off. I tried finding DVD`s of Shinzo but I had no luck. I want to learn more about it. I also miss seeing Mushrabo(I think I spelled that wrong.Please correct me).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now