Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As many of you know, I like trains. I recently started working on my model railroad layout again. I just wanted to show you all how it was comming along. What do you think?
Guest cloricus
Posted
[spoiler][color=#00ff00]Nice.
One thing though.
Put fishing wire or this special stuff from the modelling places for the power lines. Adds that nice little touch of detail. Not very expensive either.
That is a very nice model... Worked out better than mine. Noting that on mine two corners of the track where cut to short and when the train came round it didn't turn, it went straight, straight in to some other models that is.

Good job - post more when you've done it. :D[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Great job. It looks pretty real, except for the guids that hold up the guidwire. There kind of crooked. But the train is very nice. The background with the dirt made it look very real. I think that it is better than any kind of modeling I do. I tried a train model once, it broke while running. But yours is amazing, great job![/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
[spoiler][color=#00ff00]Very nice.
What sort of controls are you using? (Take a pict if possible?)
How many trains do you have going? (And can use at the same time?)
Put some power lines on! (Yes this is my favourite detail, don't ask me why...)
[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
The controls are just a simple, one cab control. The layout isn't big enough to run more than one train at a time. Although I could have a short one in a siding while a longer one passes it.
I intend to put some power lines up, but I want to order this special elastic string, that way if I hit it on accident, it streches and won't snap the poles. Glad you like it! Here's a pic of the entire layout. This was taken a while back, and I have worked on it a lot since it was taken.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I guess this was a double post, but I've done more if anyone's interested...
I added more realistic trees and a lot of scenery and such.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Looking at your over all layout it looks nearly the same as the one I had...
Looks sweet.
*Sits back and waits for more piccy's*
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Wow... i like that. I wish i kept with mine. Oh well.. I like this... i need a hobby. The only hobby i have is... well wait! I dont even any one! Bwahhh no fair! Ill just have to go get one *walks of to the nearest hobby shop*
  • 3 months later...
Posted
In light of all the weather this part of the country's seen lately, I thought I'd make a stomr pic out of one of the model pics. What do you all think?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...