Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm in the Fire Temple and I don't know how to get anywhere else! I've already got all the obvious keys in the room where Darunia tells you to go and played the Song of Time to get to the key behind the blue block, but now I'm stuck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]I'm in the Fire Temple and I don't know how to get anywhere else! I've already got all the obvious keys in the room where Darunia tells you to go and played the Song of Time to get to the key behind the blue block, but now I'm stuck. [/B][/QUOTE]
play it again in the same spot and climb upand watch out! i think that is one of the fake doors that fall down. so put a bomb there first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...