Kei Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I'm in the Fire Temple and I don't know how to get anywhere else! I've already got all the obvious keys in the room where Darunia tells you to go and played the Song of Time to get to the key behind the blue block, but now I'm stuck.
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, read this quickly, for it may be deleted. Go to [url]www.ign.com[/url]...They have everything that you could ever need and more...[/color]
sia Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]I'm in the Fire Temple and I don't know how to get anywhere else! I've already got all the obvious keys in the room where Darunia tells you to go and played the Song of Time to get to the key behind the blue block, but now I'm stuck. [/B][/QUOTE] play it again in the same spot and climb upand watch out! i think that is one of the fake doors that fall down. so put a bomb there first.
Kei Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 Thank you, Babygirl. That site has everything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now