OtakuBoards

-Akirina-

Dragon Warrior

Here's our people's profiles! Yays!

Name- Sather Daskar
Age- 18
Animalize Creature (Your animal)- Dragon
Magic Type- Thunder
Description- Very cool. ^^ He can be self-centered at times, but also can be a good leader and makes the right decision now and then. But he could have powers beyond his fingertips and not be able to control it if he doesn't think straight. He also hits on girls ;) . To see what he looks like, check out my link in my sig marked Sather Daskar.
Bio- A man in the town of Risha. He hangs with his 5 other friends most of his time if he's not doing chores or sleeping and eating. He also likes adventures and wants to go on one. He never knew he would.

Name- Kizu
Age- 17
Animalize Creature (Your animal)- Lemer
Magic Type- Fire
Description- A keen intellect, but he never uses it to his full potential. He gets angry very easily, and too proud to admit defeat. A very cocky when it comes to something he specializes in.
Bio- Sather Daskar and him have been friends all their lives. When Sather Daskar isn't chasing girls they hang out at the outskirts of their hometown. If he isn't with Sather Daskar then he is by himself. Sather Daskar is his best friend.

Name:Marth Rigfield

Animalize Creature:Wolf

Magic:Water

Description:Marth is very short, so his body is quite compact, giving the impression his body was compressed. A well formed muscular structure contributes to this impression. Marth had alot of blonde hair, which sags down, instead of sticking up. His facial expression suggests he is bored with everything going on around him, with over shadowed dark blue eyes contributing to that. Normally Marth wears a ripped tank top, some dark jeans, black shoes, and a dark, tattered wristband.

Bio:Complete mystery shrouds this one...

Name: Elsyan Aireserke

Animalize Creature (Your animal): a falcon

Magic Type: wind

Description: Elsyan has long red hair, green eyes, and stands at about 5'4". She wears a black shirt, a green skirt, black leather boots, and a white hooded cape. When she's in her animal form, she still has green eyes, but her feathers are silver with a bit of black and red.

Bio: Elsyan has lived in the town of Risha for as long as she can remember. She mainly spends her time helping around at her parents' shop, but when she's not working she spends time with her friends.

Name: Axel Nessron, The Sword of the Skies
Rune: Storm (Weak mix of Thunder, Wind, and Water)
Beast: BattleDrake (Krodos)
Description: Strong and medium in stature. He has a pale face with piercing red eyes and hair hanging down that is as black as his former heart. He wears black, white, and gold armor and two screw-together swords he calls Fusion Swords.
Background: Spawned from the deepest pits of Hell, he arose to destroy the human race so that Hell would more populous. Something snapped inside him in a small city called Grunda, where he saw a small girl screaming for her dear life inside of a car that was turned over by his maleovent winds of hatred, the driver was dead. He shed a dead tear of pity, and went to save the girl. The demon then died... Axel was born out of the sinister being's carcass and strove to rewind the madness that his former had caused. After years of life, he came across many perilous dangers, and yet many happy moments. He saved a castle and became know as "Axel of the Skies". After a few more years, life began to bore him, so he sought out for something more, thus his story begins...

Name- Barra Maral

Age- 30

Animalize Creature (Your animal)- Raven

Magic Type- Earth

Description- Wears long black pants, long black shirt, black cape, and a black hood.

Bio- A nice person... most of the time. Has a bad temper and will attack anything that p**ses him off. So u dont want to mess with him.

Name: Ravwrin El
Animalize Creature: Dryphon
Magic type: Ice
Description: Has blonde hair with a little Red mixed in with it. Her eyes change colors between blues and greens and even a few shades of gray. She usually wears guy clothes.

Bio.: A girl who really doesn't have a past only a bad temper. She basically came to Risha with amnesia and was adopted into a family that cared for her until she got a little wild and started to fight with them. She now hangs out with her friends.

AND NOW, it begins...

Ah yes. Risha. What a wonderful town full of wonderful people. In this town lived 7 people. Two were of no family, but the other 5 lived with their adopted or natural parents. One of them was Sather. He was not of a natural family and was adopted since his mother died giving birth and his father disappeared. Bet you've heard that one before. But it is true.

But enough about that dark past crap, we now find Sather and his friends over where they usually meet and hang out, The Rocky Place. It's a resturant-like place and had good food they enjoyed. As such, they met there this very day. Sather seated himself in his usual seat at the usual table they sat. The Rocky Place even named the table after them and only they could sit there. Some reputation, eh?

Anyways, they're there and Sather has a seat. "Hey, you guys. What's up." Sather sat his sword in scabbard on the floor next to his chair. The others looked at him.

"Gonna hunt today?" asked Elsyan curiously.

"Yeah. Meaning to get something good to eat for tonight." Sather replied.

Kizu jumped up. "You know I'm there, Gavin. I may be lazy, but dang I'm always ready for a good hunt in the wild. You know the forest is the best place for a nap."

"Of course, Kizu. How could I forget that?" Sather grinned.

Axel lifted his head solemnly and barely stared at Sather. "You leavin' now?"

"Yeah. You wanna come too, Axel?"

"Nah. I think I'll stay."

"Anyone else then?" Sather questioned the group. The other just shook their heads. They had already ordered food and intended on eating it. Sather stood up and bent down for his sword. He rehooked it to his belt and nodded to Kizu. "Then let's be shovin' off."

Kizu got up and started for the door followed by Sather.

"See you guys," Ravwrin called behind them before eating some of his meal.

It was a great day for such a hunt and Sather and Kizu were running through the woods outside of Risha in no time. Well, Kizu jogged sort of. It was actually more of a walk, but you know. Sather finally stopped and readied an arrow. He climbed up a tree and prepared to hunt. Kizu laid back on a tree trunk and relaxed with the sun heating him just enough through the holes in the canopy above.

It was silent. Except for the river near by, but nothing was coming. What kind of hunt is it if there's no prey? Sather slouched a bit, getting tired of his stance. "Geez. What the hell is wrong with this forest?" This woke Kizu and he slowly got up.

"What is it, Sather?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing, Kizu. Just no hunt."

"But there's something moving over there!" Kizu pointed out. It was true. Something was moving. And fast too. Right at them. Kizu quickly climbed the tree and sat behind Sather, watching in glory. Sather readied his bow. Then, to his surprise, a boy appeared through the bushes. He lowered his weapon and jumped down from the tree.

"You shouldn't be out here, kid. I could've shot you."

The kid looked up with hollow eyes. They were completely lost, like he had no soul. "You wouldn't do that to me." The boy said. He then started to mutate. He became red and grew horns. He became much larger and grew out a lot of hair. Sather packed up and unsheathed his sword.

"That's no kid." Kizu croaked. The kid had transformed into... into... some kind of demon. And he looked big and powerful.

"Now, humans, I shall obey my master and destroy your pathetic ways of civilization. I'll stop your miserable lives. MUHAHAHAHAHA!" Sather began to sweat.

"Yo! Kizu!" Sather shouted upward. "Get down here and help me!" They had to fight their way through. They were too far from the village to make a run for it or for anyone to help. It is all up to Sather and Kizu. This wasn't the hunt Sather expected.

[i]Axel was sitting back in his chair, he realized that it [/i]was[i] a good day for hunting, he got his rifle and left the house through the back. He was almost immediately slammed into by Sather. Ravwrin heard the commotion, saw the unconsious bodies laying there, and dragged them into the house. When Axel woke up he was in bed, and he could hear Sather and Kizu talking loudly to Ravwrin. He got out of the bed and walked into the living room of which the discussion was taking place...[/i]

~later~

Ravwrin was listening to everyone fight. Enough was soon enough and she stood up and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" someone asked.

"No clue yet, i just have to get away, I'll be back though."

"Sure ya will." another person replied.

"I will." Ravwrin said and left.

-------
short sweet and it had no point what so ever, oh well

All seemed to be lost for poor Sather and Kizu. The demon-like creature laughed again, it's breath foul as rotten eggs. Sather put an arm over his face to block the smell. Kizu was luckily out of harm's reach and in this case, odor as well.

"Kizu!" Sather said, stepping back as the demon took more step toward him. Sather readied his sword. "That's it. You're going down." Sather charged, but stopped short when a woman suddenly appeared in front of him. "What the!" She stared Sather in the eyes and all time seemed to freeze. The demon didn't make a move.

"Sather, you can't kill this demon. It has a bou inside it. It possessed him. You must control yourself."

Sather was shocked. "Listen lady, what do you want me to do? It's gonna kill me and my friend!"

"Use this." The strange woman handed him a long yellow slip of paper. At the touch of it with Sather's hand, it glowed and formed a ring on his finger.

"What the?"

"It's called an akirina. It'll help you defeat the demon and not harm the boy. Here, give these to the 6 others you call your companions." She handed Sather 6 more of these cards.

"Huh? But what do they-" He looked up and she was gone. Not to mention the battle had started again.

"Prepare, human, for your demise." The demon chorted.

"Not so fast," Sather grinned. "I have this!" He held up the ring. The demon peered at it. "Take this!" It glowed for a minute. This scared the demon. Then it faded. The demon broke into laughter.

"Where did you get that? From a cracker jack box? HAHAHA!"

"Grrr..." Suddenly, the akirina glowed again and in Sather's place was a giant violet/blue dragon. It roared loudly and doubled in the demon's size.

"What the?" The demon choked.

"Cracker jack is giving out pretty good prizes these days." With that, Sather the dragon shot a blast of lightning and shocked the demon into nothingness. Once the smoke cleared the boy was left unconscious, no longer possessed. Sather also returned to his normal form.

He peered down at his ring, then at the other slips of paper. "What the? What are you?"

Sather was just coming back to town with Kizu at his side.

"How did you do that?" Kizu asked.

"Do what?" Ravwrin asked hopping out of the shadows and startling the two a little. Whe had always had a thing for scaring people.

"Uhhh.... What do you mean?" Sather asked.

"You know what I mean."

"What happening?" Axel asked.

"Something happened to Sather and Kizu and they won't say what it was." Ravwrin replied.

Bah! Whatever! I'll just delete my post and make a new one here following up his.

IC:

They all looked up and saw a man. He was cloaked in black and grinned. His mouth was all you could see. He jumped up in front of them, scaring them all. He held out a hand towards the cards Sather held.

"Hand, those akirinas over. They're mine!"

"Never!" Kizu said couragously.

"Get outta here! This doesn't concern you!" He whacked Kizu aside and approached Sather.

[i]Why does everyone want these?,[/i] Sather thought to himself before getting into a fight with the cloaked man.