Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] Do any of u get ti in the mail? I used to....I gotta renew my subscription soon....I love it! I personaly think it's the best magazine of it's type out there....but thatz jes my opinon;)[/color]
Posted
It's a great magazine. It's only faults are:
1.Sometimes they can be very biased.
2.They aren't as cool as other magazines (though they are changing, a lot).
3.The haven't reviewed Conker!
4.According to June's (I think) issue poll they won't review mature games:( .
Posted
I don't like Nintendo Power because they are owned by Nintendo and that can lead to some very biased reviews. I like to read EGM and Game Informer
Posted
I read Nintendo Power once in a while its an okay magazine.But i really like to read EGM(Electronic Gaming Monthly),and Games Informer really great videogames magazines.:)
Posted
But now after my subscrition runs out i am not gonna renew it. Because as i grow older i NEED the more mauture games to play and read up on. I am gonna subscribe to EGM when my NP runs out. I have issues 115-148. That is 33 issues from November. So that is about 3 years worth of issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...