Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
While that might be a succesful tactic and possibly an interesting display i would have to advise against it. You or the Judge of the Debate round might find themselves debating in court.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]i would have ripped off my clothes & said, "but do you have a body like [i]this?[/i]"

checkmate, baby.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
No you wouldn't have.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]No you wouldn't have. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]*raises eyebrow* you sure?. . . *ducks*

I can't really comment on hating rude people, seeing how my family is a bunch of smart-'butts' They really can irritate me though. I remember so many times where things have gone wrong in my life because of things people have said or done to me.

In one instance I can remember, I was a Freshman at high school, and as I passed this upperclassman, he just hauled off and slammed his shoulder into me. Now, I have a big family (6 siblings total - 3 being older brothers), so I really didn't get hurt, but a few things messed with me. I was speeding through the halls (not running, but a very fast weaving motion I used to always do), I was right next to the wall, and I wasn't paying a BIT of attention. Well, when the guy hit me, I sort of spun, slammed into the wall, and almost lost my balance. The guy was laughing, and I almost retaliated there. The guy was MUCH bigger then me, but from my family, we don't get intimidated because of size. I dropped my bags, tossed up my arms, and was just like, "what?!" The guy just laughed and walked off, but that is still a memory I carry. It's how you handle yourself that makes the difference, and I think by keeping my cool, I proved to be the better person.

*shrug* Just my look on it I guess ^_^ *ducks again* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I don't exactly hate rude people, just rude people who annoy me. Like the one that chucked an apple at me yesterday and laughed. What an idiot.

I now for some reason have the urge to cut his head off and burry it under it under the house I intend to get when I'm 18. :twitch:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tabmow [/i]
[B]I think your debate coach should not have let you debate that way. He or She should have know you could never place in a debate tournament dressed like that. stupid loser coach ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Tabmows back!
I cannot beleive you just said that! Maybe i should reveal your secret to the boards.......
but that debate coach must be a weirdo to let me debate like that. What a loser, i heard he's gay too.....ha!
secrets out!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...