Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]I know I am a long friggin way from getting mine but I was gonna make some and I was wanting to know the size limits. I know transtic and Sephiroth have i think 65 x 65 but is that only for them or can anyone have that size?[/color]
Posted
You noticed my avatar? aww ::blushes::

anyway, Mine was a specialty... I had it specially uploaded by James because I asked.... I dunno if he'll do that for anyone... so i wouldn't go around asking him....

But as far as I know, all personal avatars for regular members are to be 50 X 50
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay thats fine. I just wanted to make sure so I didnt make something to big or small. Yours is great transtic and so is Safer's. [/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] Get photoshop and then make one. You can make a simple one or a complex one. You can do it with MS Paint but its hard and will probably suck.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1] [COLOR=royalblue]i'm still thinking of what mine should be.....oh god this will take long -.-[/COLOR] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I got one already! :D lol [/B][/QUOTE]
i have one...its a picture of a kangaroo in a zoo but it won't let me put it up damnit -.-'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Why? is it too big or something? [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]no...every avatar i have that i want as a custom is 50x50 or less and it still won't let me put it up -.-'[/SIZE]
Posted
i have custom avatar are all 70 x 70 -_-

i want custom avatar and image sig so bad is that i can't recognize my s/n good..too many posters..i don't spend much time here..but i want to see what ppl responded wherever i replied..maybe i'll just make my text sig more unique..*sigh*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...