Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo]I know I am a long friggin way from getting mine but I was gonna make some and I was wanting to know the size limits. I know transtic and Sephiroth have i think 65 x 65 but is that only for them or can anyone have that size?[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 You noticed my avatar? aww ::blushes:: anyway, Mine was a specialty... I had it specially uploaded by James because I asked.... I dunno if he'll do that for anyone... so i wouldn't go around asking him.... But as far as I know, all personal avatars for regular members are to be 50 X 50
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well the normal size is 50x50...I think Safer's and Transtic's are special...but then again I wouldn't know :D[/color]
Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo]Okay thats fine. I just wanted to make sure so I didnt make something to big or small. Yours is great transtic and so is Safer's. [/color]
Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo] Get photoshop and then make one. You can make a simple one or a complex one. You can do it with MS Paint but its hard and will probably suck.[/color]
Lia Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [SIZE=1] [COLOR=royalblue]i'm still thinking of what mine should be.....oh god this will take long -.-[/COLOR] [/size]
Lia Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]I got one already! :D lol [/B][/QUOTE] i have one...its a picture of a kangaroo in a zoo but it won't let me put it up damnit -.-'
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] i have one...its a picture of a kangaroo in a zoo but it won't let me put it up damnit -.-' [/B][/QUOTE] Why? is it too big or something?
Lia Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] Why? is it too big or something? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]no...every avatar i have that i want as a custom is 50x50 or less and it still won't let me put it up -.-'[/SIZE]
Jeff Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 i have custom avatar are all 70 x 70 -_- i want custom avatar and image sig so bad is that i can't recognize my s/n good..too many posters..i don't spend much time here..but i want to see what ppl responded wherever i replied..maybe i'll just make my text sig more unique..*sigh*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now