Queen Asuka Posted January 29, 2003 Posted January 29, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I'm DYING for Chobits 4 to hurry up and come out! It'll be out like next week! NEXT WEEK! Or the week after...I think it comes out the week of Valentine's Day...what a great gift that would be... And I know Parakiss is out, but I haven't got to go and get the fourth volume yet. It sucks not having any money. >.<[/color][/size]
Guest Musahi Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 I am not a really big manga fan. I have bought some in the past, but I perfer to watch my anime rather than read it. Right now I am in the middle of Hikaru No Go, Magic Knights Rayearth, and I am getting ready to start the Akira manga. I am really looking forward to Ghost in the Shell II : Man Machine Interface. That is going to ba a must buy for any Manga fan. I have been reading about it in Anime Invasion, and on websites for a while now. I can't wait for it's American release. Which should be soon. ^_^
Arkadyz Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 Well while i love manga ill have to agree with the rest that it gets kinda hard on the wallet :bawl: But right now im pretty much sticking to my shonen jump and akira. Like shonen cause its alot of manga for not alot of money :D And it actually takes me alittle while to read a volume of akira as opposed to the smaller mangas... :cool:
Cora Jane 2 Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 Manga... gosh i've read a lot... but yeah... some of the animes ive seen i wont read the manga... cuz i dont want to ruin it for myself... but yeah... i've read tons... here's my list and the ones with stars (*) are the ones i really liked. planet ladder dragonball z dragonball a.no cerez ranma 1/2 * fushigi yugi * gundam wing revolutionary girl utena * chobits mars wish GTO * inu-yasha paradise kiss * cowboy bebop peach girl * sorceror hunters there are a few others that i couldnt think of but yeah... as you can tell a lot of it is shojo... but hey it's all good.... but my top 2 are... 1. Paradise Kiss 2. Peach Girl but hey... i love it all.
amiboshi Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZxFrOgGie13 [/i] [B]Manga... gosh i've read a lot... but yeah... some of the animes ive seen i wont read the manga... cuz i dont want to ruin it for myself... but yeah... i've read tons... here's my list and the ones with stars (*) are the ones i really liked. planet ladder dragonball z dragonball a.no cerez ranma 1/2 * fushigi yugi * gundam wing revolutionary girl utena * chobits mars wish GTO * inu-yasha paradise kiss * cowboy bebop peach girl * sorceror hunters [/B][/QUOTE] You didn't like Planet Ladder? ;__; I fell in love with it the first time I read it. No one seems to care for it very much... I adore it! ^^ I can't wait final volume 5 to come out...
XxmagentaxX Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 I love Planet Ladder... but yea I relly dont get whats going on... they dont really explain much but its good.. I like the giant chicken..
amiboshi Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 hehe. Yeah, the chicken is pretty funny. ^_^ I understand almost everything that's going on... I was kinda lost in volume 2 when Kagami and Kaguya were hugging and all of a sudden Kagami said "Who are you? What world are we in? Is it normal to be hugging like this?" I read it over and over and I'm still confused... >.> Did they get amnesia temporarily or something? O.o;; Everything else I get, though. lol
Cora Jane 2 Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 it was alright, but like i said, i like parakiss and peach girl better. i just thought of another one that i read... Juline [color=hotpink][size=1]Please do not double post. Thank you! ^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now