Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A Message to adam and all other Staff


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][Font=ariel][Color=darkred][B]I believe that mostly everyone on these boards have once cussed on these boards before. I probably have to. I has became a habit to everyone and it is getting even worse then it already is. I agree with James but i think that u shold suspend people who u catch that cuss for like a certain amount of time or whatever. this cussing trend has taken all kids and teenagers and it is very bad. I am not saying that i don't cuss because i have a tendence to cuss here and there but i try my hardest not to get angery. I belive this cussing thing has gotten way out of hand.[/B][/font][/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think you're taking that from a select few members and applying it to all of us...you can't say we [i]all[/i] swear way out of control because that would be quite unfair...besides, I basically read every thread in here, and I have [i]not[/i] noticed this out of control problem that you speak of...it's only a problem with a few members...[/color]
Guest Soft mush
Posted
You're all wuss'. Spend a week in Ireland. Ever see the Commitments? Well it's ten times as bad as that!
Posted
[B][Color=darkred][font=ariel] It isn't just a few Babygirl i doubt u could read ever single post on these boards and not notice all of the cussing. I see it all of the time. And by saying Mostly everyone on these boards has probably cussed i mean't that people do it all of the time and i can't name everyone that i see that does and people that i see that don't. I am just saying that a lot of people do it.[/b][/color][/font]
Posted
[b][font=ariel][color=darkred]The staff has to do something about this, i think. Cussing isn't just poeple saying a bad word when they r anger or when they feel like it, it is also making fun of people with other religions, people that r another race. When a person calls u a cuss word because of ur race it hurts bad. It definetly needs to stop![/b][/color][/font]:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, I learned this lesson...when I first moved to this town (to Michigan From Ohio), I got made fun of a few times for using the term "cuss"...so I quickly converted to "swearing"...Yeah, kids can be pretty d@mn rude sometimes... [/B][/QUOTE]

well its pretty opposite round here i grew up saying cuss. i rember after i got into my first fight the teacher said "well he punched the guy in the eye and the guy touched his private area then he started [i]swearing[/i]" i was like wtf. i wanted to slap her...
Posted
Cuss, swear it is all the same and the same.

Sorry that didn't make sense let me rephrase that. Cuss, swear it is all the same. there got it!lol;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...