OtakuBoards

A Message to adam and all other Staff

Guest Tyco

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][Font=ariel][Color=darkred][B]I believe that mostly everyone on these boards have once cussed on these boards before. I probably have to. I has became a habit to everyone and it is getting even worse then it already is. I agree with James but i think that u shold suspend people who u catch that cuss for like a certain amount of time or whatever. this cussing trend has taken all kids and teenagers and it is very bad. I am not saying that i don't cuss because i have a tendence to cuss here and there but i try my hardest not to get angery. I belive this cussing thing has gotten way out of hand.[/B][/font][/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think you're taking that from a select few members and applying it to all of us...you can't say we [i]all[/i] swear way out of control because that would be quite unfair...besides, I basically read every thread in here, and I have [i]not[/i] noticed this out of control problem that you speak of...it's only a problem with a few members...[/color]

[B][Color=darkred][font=ariel] It isn't just a few Babygirl i doubt u could read ever single post on these boards and not notice all of the cussing. I see it all of the time. And by saying Mostly everyone on these boards has probably cussed i mean't that people do it all of the time and i can't name everyone that i see that does and people that i see that don't. I am just saying that a lot of people do it.[/b][/color][/font]

[b][font=ariel][color=darkred]The staff has to do something about this, i think. Cussing isn't just poeple saying a bad word when they r anger or when they feel like it, it is also making fun of people with other religions, people that r another race. When a person calls u a cuss word because of ur race it hurts bad. It definetly needs to stop![/b][/color][/font]:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, I learned this lesson...when I first moved to this town (to Michigan From Ohio), I got made fun of a few times for using the term "cuss"...so I quickly converted to "swearing"...Yeah, kids can be pretty d@mn rude sometimes... [/B][/QUOTE]

well its pretty opposite round here i grew up saying cuss. i rember after i got into my first fight the teacher said "well he punched the guy in the eye and the guy touched his private area then he started [i]swearing[/i]" i was like wtf. i wanted to slap her...