Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, here's yet another question about yet another rumor that I've heard online: Is there gonna be another Tenchi series? I've heard so many rumors about it that my head is spinning!!! If anyone could clear this up, that would be great.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I am not sure about the release date but I hear it is still playing in Japan. My information could be wrong. Anyway it has a website but it`s been so long since I`ve been there that I forgot the website. I`ll go look it up later.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
one of my friends got ahold of gxp somehow (cant remember the specifics) but he has told me that he didnt like the series that much. But then he also said that some tenchi is better than none!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...