Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest QuickSilver
Posted
machine gun
fire extinguisher
shoe

Seifer slwoly swaggers off to the second hand store
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Seifer looks over at what Kray brings into the shop.

[b]Seifer:[/b] the kitten as already been taken
Posted
Okay I changed it to jeans above. now for an excuse.

Sefier was so high he couldn't notice Kray had jeans instead of a kitten.

.........
............
:D
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Seifer blinks and notices that Kray has jeans not a kitten.

[b]Seifer:[/B] Wow, this pot is really messing with my brain
Posted
[color=royal blue]*Kehho runs out of the shop, dancing and singing, her Puck plushie following suit:*
Kehho: Money-money MOOOOOOONey!
Seifer: How much did you get?
Kehho: Ah....uh...oO; Actually...I haven't counted it yet.
Seifer: V_V;;;;;;[/color]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
[b]Kehho:[/b] So how much did you get then?

[b]Seifer:[/b] I aint sure yet

[b]Kehho:[/b] Why is that?

[b]Seifer:[/b] I cnt count big numbers

[b]Kehho:[/b] o.0;;

[b]Seifer:[/B] i am a towel.
Posted
Fred hurriedly grabed the boat photo and wheel and runs to the store where everyone else was standing around.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Kaede slowly walks to the pile and picks out the Lunch box,the wheel,and the rubbish bin

Kaede:HAHAHA! anyone who touches me will bw hit with my wheel!
*walks into the store*

Kaede:Igo the mean green
Samus:Money money money moooney MONEY! money money money money MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!
Hotsuma:SHUT UP!
Kaede:Ohh Samus Hotsuma told you to shut up!
Samus:So like i care!
Kray:What are you doing!?
Kaede:Singing the money song Kehho!
Kray:-.- you're mental
Kaede:Well you're stupid!
Kray:Well you're and idiot!
Kaede:WHAt'D YOU CALL ME!?
Kray:Should I run?
Kaede:Like the wind!
Kray:O_o...........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Kaede:*runs after Kray*
[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]Kehho decides to help with the list (first come, first serve, goobers!).

KEHHO: kitten, glass, and paper
TINA: Soft Toy, the Key and the Wedding Ring
SEIFER: machine gun, fire extinguisher, and shoe
KRAY: boat, bike, and jeans
FRED: (already taken), photo, and wheel
TRAVIS: book, pen, and show[i]<---what is this?[/i]
KAEDE: Lunch box, (already taken), and the rubbish bin
ORION: (already taken), (already taken), and (already taken)

These items remain:
stapler
clock

Kehho: YAY! Did my good deed for today!
Puck Plush: :p[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]Kehho: That does it.
*She pulls out her magic paintbrush and paints herself gianormous.*
GiantKehho: I AM GOING TO FIND BENT METAL AND BRING THAT LEADER OF THIS RPG BACK HERE! *she runs off, every step shaking the earth*
Faris: *yelling after her* Does this mean you don't want pudding?[/color]
Posted
[I] Posted by GinnyLyn [/I]
KEHHO: kitten, glass, and paper
TINA: Soft Toy, the Key and the Wedding Ring
SEIFER: machine gun, fire extinguisher, and shoe
KRAY: boat, bike, and jeans
FRED: (already taken), photo, and wheel
TRAVIS: book, pen, and show<---what is this?
KAEDE: Lunch box, (already taken), and the rubbish bin
ORION: (already taken), (already taken), and (already taken)

Thank GinnyLyn for that. Cyanides if I remember correctly you have a $10 penalty.

Kray, what don't you understand about Kray will be sitting out this task. Kray drops his three items and stands aside, swearing. Fred jumps first and picks up the boat. Kaede second to grab for something she takes the bike. Orion surveys what is remaining and picks up the jeans.

Orion: Suh-weet. These are my size.

Travis suddenly realises that he only has 2 items but the horn sounds to end the challenge.

Travis: Oh F***!!!!

Here's how the money went out:

Kehho: paper $100, glass $10, kitten $80. TOTAL: $190
Tina: soft toy $80, key $90, wedding ring (cubic zirconia)$30 TOTAL: $200
Seifer: Fire extinguisher $40, Machine Gun $60, shoe $90 TOTAL $190
Fred: Boat $40, Photo $80 Wheel $80 TOTAL: $200
Travis: Book $ 70 , Pen $70 , plus $10 for trying TOTAL: $150
Kaede: Lunchbox $ 40, Bike $60, rubbish bin $ 60 TOTAL: $ 160
Orien: Stapler $10, Clock $ 60, Jeans $ 90 TOTAL: $160
Duo Max: No Post

[B] Mellow Yellows [/B] TOTAL: 200 + 160 + 200 + 150 = $710

[B] Cyanides [/B] TOTAL: 190 + 190 + 160 = $ 540 - $10 (penalty) = $530

Therefore it is without further ado I pronounce Mellow Yellows winners of [B] Trade Up or Trade Out [/B].
[I] Looks around for an immunity idol. Picks up a socket wrench and hands it to Tina [/I]

Okay Mellows, the reward for this challenge is one luxury food. PM me with the one food you are craving more than anything else and I will have it send to your tribe.

And I?m sorry due to only three active members in your tribe posting in this challenge (Kray was supposed to be sitting this challenge out) Cyanide?s you must face tribal council where you will vote one of your own off the tribe. Please PM me with your vote in the next couple of days.

NOTE: All alliances must be formed ?off-camera?. i.e. through PM?s. I am taking this precaution to make sure no one gets emotionally hurt by any other tribe member, cos that?s my job.

You may head back to camp and I will see you Cyanides at tribal council tonight.
Posted
Kray: Like I said, next time SPEAK UP OR I'LL CUT YOUR THOAT!

Bent Metal: Well next time you better listen.

Kray: *Sprinted off in a blink of an eye.

Tina: Hey Kray want some-AHH!!

Kray knocked Tina down and pudding falls all over her.

Tina: O you just wait, I'm gonna get you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...