Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=royal blue]I'll be back as soon as I can, too. In about a week, prolly--about Heart's Day, most likely. *hopes*

~EDIT~
If you whine enough, they will give in. ^^
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!![/color]
Posted
OOC:- I got time on the net at my aunties! Hehe!
Tina: Yeah. And you couldn't work out how to switch the computer on!
Me: Well... it was very complicated!
Tina: Push the button? You were asking what to do, and all you needed was to push the button!
Me: You be quiet!
Posted
[color=royal blue]*Kehho runs around screaming*
I voted I voted--I vote that we shove Bent Metal into a shark infested tank and make ME the new Survivor leader!
Bent Metal: *in God voice* [u][i][b][size=4]YOU SHALL DO NOTHING OF THE SORT...OR FEEL MY WRATH!!![/size][/b][/i][/u]
Kehho: *whimper* [size=1]I'll be good![/size] *hides*[/color]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Seifer stands around and hoppes he doesnt get voted off
Posted
*Tina goes for a walk, dragging Fred along with her*
Fred: Ow! Why?
Tina: I want to show you something.
Fred: What?
Tina: *points to a bunny rabbit*
Fred: A BUNNY RABBIT?
Tina: ^_^ Yup!
Posted
[color=royal blue]*Kehho starts randomly blowing stuff up.*
Kehho: Going crazy, yes, I am!
PuckPlush: I thought you already were.
Kehho: Quiet, you.
AuronPlush: This could be another trial.
Kehho: Without him telling us? Don't think so.
BakuPlush: Blow up more stuff!
Kehho: You've said the most sensible thing so far. *proceeds to take out a Chocolate and Marshmallow factory* Uh oh, it's raining chocolate now. Wonder how Duo's gonna handle that...:bluesweat[/color]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
mmmm come on we should at least be on the third task by now
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i hope it wouldnt be too long, i am just curious on who is evicted. Thanks, the Flea rules.
Posted
*Shrieks and grabs Mushra and hugs him like a teddy bear* No! Then I'll have to go back to Bent Metal's computer and be bored! It's so confined in there! I can't go back! You don't know what it's like!!!

Mushra: Tina... you're crushing me...

Tina: If I get evicted you'll be tossed in the incinerator, so don't complain about being squished.

Mushra: O_o
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]Kaede:Honestly I think we should take Bent Metal and hang him over a shark tank! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Samus:Excuse her she is just going through a stage where she goes dramatically crazy with nothing to do............

hotsuma:Maybe she needs a hug *Hugs kaede's leg*

Kaede:5 seconds to let go.....if not I feed you to the sharks..........

Hotsuma:Rabbits are evil with guilt........[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...