Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=limegreen]I think I have heard you or someone else at school mention that you have to give $500, but don't take my word for it. If I'm wrong it won't matter as this is my question for answering the other question before:

In Enter The Matrix, how many weapons are there and how many moves can you perform? A slightly harder question I guess, and the answer also interested me in the game. Someone could always input another question I guess, not that many people look at this forum! :([/color]
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oyeah
Posted
This is a tough one. I think it was somewhere over 3000 moves and guessing I'd say about 10 weapons.
If I'm wrong somebody else post the answer.


Oyeah!
Guest Oyeah
Posted
It's 3000 moves and two dozen weapons!


Oyeah!
Posted
[color=green]Still not correct, while your there do you how long the movie clips are through the whole game (total period of time approximately)? Still answer how many weapons.[/color]
Guest Oyeah
Posted
I've got no idea!!!
How about an easier question?
Please?


Oyeah!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Cajones, these questions are completely ridiculous. The quiz is about general knowledge, not how many facts you can pull out of your latest magazine. General Knowledge only. Oyeah, why don't you ask a question, general knowledge.
Over and Out[/color][/size]
Guest Oyeah
Posted
If it's ok with Cajones I guess I could start a new one.

In MGS2:Substance how many times does Vamp die?
This is a lousy question but it's all I could think of.


Oyeah!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Hey...guess what, you may be right! But, please, in case you are right, ask a question, so the quiz keeps moving please!
*hates playing mod, but it's only Charles who checks here, so someone has to take a little control, and as I started this quiz, I oughta keep the ball rolling*[/color][/size]
Guest Oyeah
Posted
You are right it is 3.
1) He gets shot accidently by Raiden when he shoots at Harmony and the bullets miss
2) You have a shootout with him and he falls into the water which he claims you can't float out of (but some how he does)
3) You have to snipe him when he takes Emma hostage


Since you are correct start the next question.
Posted
Hm...Steiner got banned...so I'm guessing I can ask one....

If I can't then forget this post...heh....


Question: [i]Name two of the three vehicles the Covenant AI will be able to fly/drive/man in Halo 2[/i]
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I'm sure only Xiahou Dun has a scimitar on Dynasty Warriors 3!

A nice easy question for people with the game. In Shenmue 2, where does the 'Heavens' gang live (town) and how much money do you have to get to meet Ren of Heavens?
Posted
That's wrong I'm sorry. If anyone else guesses I will edit my post to say whether they are correct or not. :box:

[b]EDIT:[/b]Tommy you are right about the town and close enough to how much to see Ren. It was $500 by the way. Edit your post to input a question when you read this. :box:
Posted
Hmmm... I am guessing at the town, I think It is Beverly Hills Wharf ( not 100% sure) and the price to see Ren is $5000 i think.

Ok well for my question it is, in Conflict Desert Storm 2, what different type of members make up your team of specialists like
the names of them. (To make it easier, there are 4 of them)
Posted
[size=1]Sorry but, they are not the exact names of what your team of specialists are called. If anyone else guesses I will do the same as Cajones and edit my post saying if they are correct or not.[/size]
Posted
[color=seagreen]I believe the answer is Team Leader, Demolitions, Sniper and Heavy Weapons.

On Soul Calibur 2 what is Spawn's final weapon called? How good is its attack, its defence and how much is it? *hopes it is not different in USA*[/color]
Posted
[size=1] I'm not really sure about this,
I think the name of Spawn's Final Weapon is called Abomination and you can buy it for 9800 Gold. Offense is 220% and Defence is 100%. I may be wrong though so I won't post a question until I know. [/size]
Posted
[color=seagreen]I'm not quite sure what Guess ment by the joke weapon but that is incorrect. The answer you put Marty is Spawn's 10th weapon, you need to input the last one (the 11th if that's any help), its cost, its attack, and its defence. :whoops:
[/color]
Posted
[size=1] Ok well I checked it out and it says the name of the 11th weapon which I'm assuming is the final one, is called Sorrow. Offense is 80% and Defence is 80%. I'm rather confused because if thats not it then I have no clue and also I can't find the price of it. [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...