Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This movie was pretty sweet and the ending was cool. Has anybody else seen this or have any info about the people who made it? It looked like the greatest game of all time and the graphics for it were decent.

It's all about an illegal vr game and one of the top players.
Posted
Well, I can't say that I've seen this before, but as you say, if it's not anime, it really has no reason being here. I'm moving this into Music, Movies & TV unless someone knows otherwise.
Posted
(Sorry about that I didn't realise that there was a regular movie discussion area, my bad.) (and now that i've edited this post and gone and taken alook I don't see how I missed it, it's right up at the friggin' top)

This is a Mamoru Oshii film if this helps anybody out. About a womans journey to the highest level of the game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...