OtakuBoards

My Gundam site, back in business!

BondFanatic

hey dude what the hell u smoken that was a pretty cool a s s site i realy liked the gifs so it didnt have much the pics and gifs were sweet as all hell i mean he even lets you have the gifs thats awlsome when u try to take them from other sites all it says is stealing isnt nice so take a chill dude he's try'n . and no name i havent seen your site no name so if your gonna brag show us your site

ok, fine, mister hotshot ill give u my site. [url]www.animeaka.homestead.com/enter.html[/url]
i closed it down, but almost evrything still works except for my outlaw star music files. so go suck on an egg. and he didnt get those gifs on his own, he took em frum other sties, just like evry1 else does.

Theres nothing wrong with using images from other sites man. you can not claim them as your own but you can use them. Just make sure if there copyrighted you note it somewhere on the page to the respected owner. Unless you capture your own pics from movies, games, or somewhere else there not yours and even when you do do that there still really not yours, there the artists who drew them so if you want something to be YOURS you have to draw it yourself. So unless you drew it you can not copyright it. So see theres nothign wrong with using others images. You do it yourself on your site.

ya, i agree with you exactly. but that other person said that he put em on his site and "he even lets you take them". well, he has no right to not let you take them, so you cant say "he even lets you take his gifs and images" as a good thing, because they arent his anyways. i hope that makes sense.

hey thanks man, it feels good to get sum support evry now and then. if u want to see the rest of the anime pages, u need to click on one of the links at the bottom (like "affiliation" and "faq") and then ull be able to goto the other anime bebop sections. of course none of them are finished, but theres still sum good stuff in there.

hey no name sryy bout what i said i didn know that was your site i used to go to that thing all the time . ill try to get the site were it said no stealing but it had the same gifs cept if you went to 1 o its links u could controll them it was sweet again srry . umm if school an updateing r getting to hard why not get some peps to help u im no pro but id help an that other dude allmighty ssj might help

no problem, a lot of ppl make the mistake of me not having any website building what-so-ever. Im givin up on AKA Anime tho cause now that ive learned how to use frames and make better banners, I want to make a new one, but not quite yet. And i had like 5 other ppl helpin me out, but they eventually stopped, because their lives were too busy too.