Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Gawd....I just LOVE the music from LOTR.
It is not only beautiful, but so full of emotion.
Without it, the movie just would not be the same.
I personally like the Fellowship's soundtrack better than the Two Towers.
I love the theme song of the hobbits called, "Concerning Hobbits."
Actually, I'm listening to the CD right now!!
So, what do you guys think about it??
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I don't know the names of the songs, but I really liked the song for the fellowship. ^_^
I liked the trumpety sound in the theater. It sounds really brave-ish...

I also liked the music for Lothlorien, since it was my favorite scene/place in the whole movie. It was the same music for when the Riders of Eohan arrived with Gandalf for the battle of helms deep.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=century]

Yeah, mesa owns the soundtrack for ze first movie.

"Concerning Hobbits" Is my favorite song, I can even play it on my Clarinet!(Well, part of it -.-)

And I really like the one Juu is talking about. You can see me humming that song all day^^

Yeah, and the Enya song is pretty cool, only because she speaks Elvish in a part of it:shifty:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Cool!
Wait, your name is Lauren, right? (just making sure)

Anyway, I can't beleive you like the same song as me too! That's cool. My dad also likes the song, but he got tired of listening to it when I kept listening to it over and over again!! ^^;
I can also play [i]part[/i]of the song on my flute...then again, it sounds strange....><;

And I too like the Enya song, "May it Be."
Beautiful song.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love the Enya song! ^_^
My mom owns a few of her cd's, actually. I listen to them all the time when I'm over in Galveston. ^^

It's fun listening to the elvish parts in the song. I like pronouncing them since they have sort of a Dansk tounge. I know what the words mean, sooo... that makes it even more fun. ^_-[/color] [/size]
Posted
Yeah I like the music too ^_^ I'm not much of a music buff, but I'm not tone-deaf (contrary to popular belief!!) But I thought the music video to "May it Be" was really bad. It was totally random images. Maybe there should have been a "story" to the music video too...

Yes, I'm finished ranting now ^_^ Please ignore me and continue with your lives :P
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I went to a fire display, and they played music from it. It was really cool, because the soundtrack is quite loud and strong.
Oh, I really like the song that Gollum sings, in the Forbidden Pool! It's so sweet, but I don't think that's on the soundtrack![/color][/size]
Posted
I loved the music in LOTR.

*humes*

Dum Dum Dum de Dum
DUM DE DUM DUM DE DUM DUME DE DIEEEEEEE DOO DOO
Dum Dum Dum de Dum
DUM DE DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DE DOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway. I also love the sog Gollum sings, i wanna know the lyrics....*looks at Juu* Tell me then please, anyone.....*looks at Juu again*
Posted
i like the little celtic theme in the two towers cd, and i wished they had put the hobbit drinking song on a c.d. because merry and pippin did it wonderfully.
Posted
[color=009966]I love the LOTR soundtrack! ^^ My favorites are Concerning Hobbits and A Knife in the Dark. Those are really cool! Some of the songs even gave me chills at some parts.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]

Yeah, meh name is Lauren^^

I know part of the song that Gollum sings!

"Jump in the pool,
Nice and Cool!"

Yeah, I was singing that all day!

Oh, and Shinobi, what sonf where you humming there o.O?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTrunks [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]

Yeah, meh name is Lauren^^

I know part of the song that Gollum sings!

"Jump in the pool,
Nice and Cool!"

Yeah, I was singing that all day!

Oh, and Shinobi, what sonf where you humming there o.O?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, so it is. Oh and the song....um....the main song, kinda. With the trumpets and is always on the adverts for it, i dont know the name of it, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...