OtakuBoards

New found respect for the Bizket

Outlaw

Limp Bizket was one of my fav. bands back during Significant Other, But the began to start getting more pop-culture and hip-hoppy. But their new Video "Boiler" is sick. One of the best videos I have seen in a while. Especially the special FX at the end. Shibby.

Guest Master O Beans
Yeah, Limp's new video is pretty tight, but nothing will ever top "FAITH" ...that's back when he wasn't afraid to let loose and do a little screaming (My fav music style - slipknot, static X, etc), you can really feel the emotion in the lyrics when sung like that, but not everyone feels that way...I'm on the few in my town who actually like all those bands...

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You all who think that stuff is cool should really watch Japanese Music vids... those are the best artistic wise and technology wise... Neo Universe by L'Arc~en~Ciel is a good one... [/B][/QUOTE]

Alright Transtic...I've heard enough about your d@mn Japanese Music Videos and Songs...now It's time I found out for myself...ME WANTS TO SEE/HEAR THEM!!! care to lend some adivice on which ones and where to get them?
-Thanks. (assuming you to lend the advice..gettin' a little ahead of myself here...)

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]I like techno......I guess one of my favorite videos is Crawling......Its well directed and I like the bursting ice(glass, whatever it is)..... dont know why. The Bad Boy video was cool too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Me likes Techno too! especially DJ MYSTIC! (MY FAV) and DJ Assault. two totally different styles, but never-the-less, still I cool. I might actually See DJ Assault in concert leter this month with D-12. I hope so! that'd definitely be cool.

[B]I like techno......I guess one of my favorite videos is Crawling......Its well directed and I like the bursting ice(glass, whatever it is)..... dont know why. The Bad Boy video was cool too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, Crawling was a sick video. And bod boy was cool manly because of Ben Stiller.

Also to get some of the ***. Shibby, try Morpheus, its like napster only with videos too. Go to Musiccity.com to get it.

If you have Kaaza or WinMX you can easily find them on there... uhhh for crappy quality vids you can head on over to [url]www.chumkins.net[/url] ... they have all sorts of vids, but they aren't the best quality, good quality vids are 40-100 megs... chumkins quality, as we call it, are like 6 megs... you can imagine the difference....

But forwarning... if you want freaky ones, get Dir en grey vids.... in the [KR] Cube vid. Kaoru (Guitarist) is an assassin and kill walks up with a gun and shoots Kyo (vocalist) in the head! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaoru's very sexy too ::faint::

Anyway, yeah.... don't download pop vids... you won't like them.... you probably won't like Neo Universe the song, but the vid is cool... Tetsu has yellow hair! he looks cute like that :p

But uhh yeha, Kaaza, WinMX, or chumkins.net

PS: DJ Mystik is one of my fav DJ's too

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Alright Transtic...I've heard enough about your d@mn Japanese Music Videos and Songs...[/B][/QUOTE]

So, annoying persistance DOES work @_@

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]If you have Kaaza or WinMX you can easily find them on there... uhhh for crappy quality vids you can head on over to [url]www.chumkins.net[/url] ... they have all sorts of vids, but they aren't the best quality, good quality vids are 40-100 megs... chumkins quality, as we call it, are like 6 megs... you can imagine the difference....

But forwarning... if you want freaky ones, get Dir en grey vids.... in the [KR] Cube vid. Kaoru (Guitarist) is an assassin and kill walks up with a gun and shoots Kyo (vocalist) in the head! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaoru's very sexy too ::faint::

Anyway, yeah.... don't download pop vids... you won't like them.... you probably won't like Neo Universe the song, but the vid is cool... Tetsu has yellow hair! he looks cute like that :p

But uhh yeha, Kaaza, WinMX, or chumkins.net

PS: DJ Mystik is one of my fav DJ's too [/B][/QUOTE]

AH! wait a minute, wait a minute...I'M CONFUSED!!! What should I search for again? and is winMX a prog like "aimster" "napster" etc?

I don't like the Crawling video. don't get me wrong, Linkin Park is a favorite band of mine, but I didn't like the music video at all. they could have done a lot more with it than just have some girl walk around and look at herself in the mirror/glass (that's basically all that happened throughout the entire thing).
sorry if it sounds like I'm raggin' on ya, cuz it's your opinion, I'm just sayin' I really don't like the video