Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Has anyone ever play this card game?Do you have any cards?

I bought both starters and a couple boosters last week and I'd say it's an o.k game.

I liked the part where you get your mission objective and what to do.What are your thoughts on this?[/b]
Posted
[b]You're suppose to pick a "Mission Objective" and finish it with Gundams and Mobile Suits.

if you want to learn what to do just go to [URL=http://www.gundamofficial.com/mswar/]Gundam M.S War Rules[/URL][/b]
Posted
I've got some of the cards, and to be perfectly honest I couldn't make head nor tail of it... A friend and I spent a few hours trying to work it out :( As far as TCGs go, I didn't think much to it, but for a piece of GW merchandise it's not so bad ^_^ there's pretty pictures, and shiney ones - so I'm happy :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...