OtakuBoards

sailor moon

Kittie

akay...to anyone who's seen Sailor Moon SS...

why is it that when she destroys the 'phages' or whatever they're called they yell beautiful?!

what does that mean...i don't treally understand...

and why are the Three Lights guys when they sing and when they transform...they're chicks?!

alright...enough for now...:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]akay...to anyone who's seen Sailor Moon SS...

why is it that when she destroys the 'phages' or whatever they're called they yell beautiful?!

and why are the Three Lights guys when they sing and when they transform...they're chicks?!

alright...enough for now...:babble: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I dunno, I guess they're jes mysteries of Sailor Moon...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]akay...to anyone who's seen Sailor Moon SS...

alright...enough for now...:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

OK...I can kind help considering I watched all 200 something epidsodes.Well, I have no idea why they say "Beautiful!",that I haven't figured out.But the Three Lights are guys when they sing cause they are trying to find their princess.Got that?But they are really chicks not guys.The only reason they are guys is to get the girls attention, so they can try and find their princess.Ok...got that?Thats what I can say and now I am getting confused.Bt did that help any?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]

OK...I can kind help considering I watched all 200 something epidsodes.Well, I have no idea why they say "Beautiful!",that I haven't figured out.But the Three Lights are guys when they sing cause they are trying to find their princess.Got that?But they are really chicks not guys.The only reason they are guys is to get the girls attention, so they can try and find their princess.Ok...got that?Thats what I can say and now I am getting confused.Bt did that help any? [/B][/QUOTE]

By "those guys" do you mean Tiger Eye, Fish Eye, and Hawk Eye?