Raiden Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Anyone no if they r gonna show GT?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Guest Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I dunno but before they do that, they have to finish DBZ. So if they do it won't be for awhile.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Buy or download the subs. If they dub GT its going to be extremely stupid.
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i] [B]I dunno but before they do that, they have to finish DBZ. So if they do it won't be for awhile. [/B][/QUOTE] Go[i]hu[/i]? Wat will these kids think of next?
Krillin Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I read in a magazine that DBGT will be airing in 2003. That's a long wait, so I'm not waiting for that.
PiroMunkie Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i] [B]I dunno but before they do that, they have to finish DBZ. So if they do it won't be for awhile. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=green]And it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG @ss time. If they do they'll prolly run all of DBZ a few times more before they get to GT. But I wanta see GT, mainly for Bebi and Super 17.. and the Evil Shenron saga too, just to see Vegeta transform into SSJ4.. tho I've already seen that on a clip I d/led..[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [COLOR=green]And it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG @ss time. If they do they'll prolly run all of DBZ a few times more before they get to GT. But I wanta see GT, mainly for Bebi and Super 17.. and the Evil Shenron saga too, just to see Vegeta transform into SSJ4.. tho I've already seen that on a clip I d/led..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You do know he does it with the help of a machine, lol
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B][SIZE=1]litte smart Altron speaks his mind again[/SIZE] Hmm last i heard it was coming out in 2004, but i guess im wrong [/B][/QUOTE] Is that so wrong? I know a lot more than you, I'm just trying to answer the questions as best as I can.
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]You do know he does it with the help of a machine, lol [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Lol, read the post a lil more clearly and you'll see that I said that I d/led the clip of when Vegeta transformed into SSJ4. And I've known for a long time now that He uses Bulmas Brute Ray. Personally I like Vegetas transformation better than Gokou's.. I've seen Gokou's and it wasn't that good. I think he was nude at one point if I remember corretly.. I didnt [i]need[/i] to see Gokou @ss, lol.[/SIZE]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Buy or download the subs. If they dub GT its going to be extremely stupid. [/B][/QUOTE] beyond stupid is more like it... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest golden_ssj_goku Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 last i heared the wernt going to air it in the US at all....i may be wrong tho....:confused:
Saiyan God Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 at least there is a chance they will show DBGT in the US i mean just think how much of a small chance i have of seeing it over here in the UK
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 From what I know, from people that work in the industry..all the episodes of DBZ have been purchased, but GT is still pending..I think it's go in the years I posted above..if you can't wait get the vids..only available..through underground or hook-ups..lol
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 CN cannot afford to let go of a series on a block(5-7) that is popular with the crowd they try to reach....if they drop DBGT, they'll lose a huge fan base for the prime time slot, that's from an ad perspective..plus the episodes have been already purchased and are being marketed in the US and gradually released..until DBZ is over..the defiite answer will come in 2003 or 2004
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 why not avoid the hassle of waiting by just buying the subs....
Guest Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] Go[i]hu[/i]? Wat will these kids think of next? [/B][/QUOTE] Greg what are you talking about? HU is a mix between goHan and gokU. put them together and you get Gohu. Greg man you got to think!*taps his temple with his pointer finger*
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i dunno for sure, but if they don't stop showing re-runs of freeza and cell, their not going to get ne where. they were estimating 2003, but they still have too much DBZ left, so i'm pretty sure it's going to be quite a while (if ever) B4 GT will come out.
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 dragon ball gt will not air until mid 2003 somewhere around the summer time i heard from my friend i ahve to ask about it but im sure there gonna air it mid 2003 around summer time thats when dbgt aired in toyko 2 years ago, and as far as the reruns are concerned there not done doing the whole episode of the buu saga when the buu saga is finished doing all the episodes there gonna air it on tv but right now there showing reruns of cell and freeza for right now im not sure when there gonna air the buu saga but i'll ask my friend in tokyo tonight and ask him about it he's knows all this stuff including me so i'll keep everyone posted about it :D
Guest Bebi Vegeta Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 dragonballz.com said that cartoon network plans to show DBGT after it is done with DBZ
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 If I were you I wouldn't wait, just download the videos.
DevilManAkira Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Okay... here's what I've gathered in the past few months pertaining to the american airing of Dragon Ball Grand Tour: Realease: Fall of '02 or '03 Starting today, Cartoon Network will be airing Dragon Ball. This fall, the new season of DBZ will be starting, which means after this season, it's done. Yeah that's right, this is the last season of DBZ. After Buu gets his butt whomped, it'll be done. So that means that next is DBGT right? Well they (meaning FUNImation) is still working on the dubs. My only question is why would the dub suck? You seem to enjoy DBZ pretty well so what's wrong with GT? I'm actually looking forward to it. Well, I hope I helpped. Rock on.
DevilManAkira Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 btw... gt's last episode in Japan 4 years ago. They ended production in 1997
mortis91 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 if they do air it it's gonna suck even though I still enjoy it I still think it's gonna suck cause when goku says fuk they are gonna edit that like crazy and all the good stuff will be left out I wish cartoonnetwork worked wit pionier cause funimation sucks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now