Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
YES!!!

That is the answer I was looking for (though, I was kind of hoping you would add "while he was possessed by Marik," but who cares?), so you get to go with the next question, lumberjack.
Posted
I think you're right, Tom. I've checked the whole PGD list, and so far only that this card and Nightmare Wheel (played by Marik in his duel with Mai, which came later) were played on the show. So you get to go next.
Posted
(Where is everybody?)

This is going nowhere fast; if DM doesn't answer this question in the next two days, then the question should be up for grabs. Anyone disagree? Speak out.
Posted
Yugi played Rainbows Blessing (I think that's what it is called) and that allowed Kuriboh to form an arch fr Yugi to have Swift Gaia to attack directly. And reflector hole does not work on direct attacks.
Posted
A: They called Hysteric Fairy by its original name, Hysteric Angel, instead of its English name.

Q: In the second episode of Duel Identity (Yugi vs. Mai) what card remained on the field that shouldn't have?
Posted
I can't remember when either of these cards were played in the duel, but Mai played 2 illegaly.

Mirror Wall- She would've had to have given up all her LP to keep it in play.

Shadow of Eyes- Wrong effect and only lasts for one turn anyway.
Posted
That's not what I was looking for, but Shadow of Eyes wasn't supposed to stay on the field either, so I'll let you ask a question. The answer was Monster Reborn. The turn after Yugi used it to bring back Gaia, it was still on the field.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...