Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It was Giltia the D. Knight, and it was an illegal summon because it was a fusion card that he did not fuse to summon.

I'll now wait to see if this tangled mess of "If this was right" gets cleared up...
Posted
Q: How many ghost are pictured on the Spell card, Vengeful Bog Spirit?

And please, for the sake of order, could whoever answers this [B][I]wait[/I][/B] for confirmation, please? We don't need fifty "If this is right"s going around again.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]Q: How many ghost are pictured on the Spell card, Vengeful Bog Spirit?
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ben, is it two red ones? One sideway and the other facing front.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]Nope. ;) Thus the reason I insisted that people wait.

There is one more; where is it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I see it there is three, on facing sideways, one facing front, and a third right next to its arm (just the face). Is that right ben?[/color]

[img]http://store3.yimg.com/I/inmint_1780_34514328[/img]
Posted
Sorry, Ben, but I just wanna say that the "if this is right" thing makes up for a looooooong wait for new messages. That's why I did it; because before that there were really long pauses before a question was made.
Posted
[color=royalblue] Oh! Wow, I got it, now the hard part, coming up with a question. Here it goes.

Q: How many colors does the 7 Colored Fish have [b]on its card[/b] and what is the card description?[/color]
Posted
Seven on the fish and one in the b.ground make 8. The description is and I am guessing here "This fish is very hidden and mysterious. It is said if you find it, you will be granted one wish." Throwing a guess out. Let me know if I am right.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Sorry, that is not right Tom222666, at least on the card I have. Thanks for the guess and try agian if you like. I will wait a little bit longer to see if anyone else tries.[/color]
Posted
[color=roaylblue]OH, so close but not quite right, look again. Plus, you forgot the description. Thanks for you guess, please feel free to try again Circéus.[/color]
Posted
7 Colored Fish has a yellow and green tail, then (from tail to head) red, purple, purpleish-blue,light blue, and green. That makes 6 colors, unless you count it's off-white tusks/teeth, which totals it to seven.

It's description is: [i]A rare rainbow fish that has never been caught by a mortal man.[/i]
Posted
[color=royalblue]You got it Bandit Joeykuba. It Is your question. [/color]

[img]http://static.zoovy.com/img/qualitycollectibles/W180-H180-Bffffff/mrd098[/img]

[COLOR=silver][size=1]Thinks that make me go HMMM, Why is it called a 7 colored fisch if it has only 6 colors? I just may never know. :p [/size][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...