Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Zera the Mant wasn't a Machine- it's a Demon/Fiend monster. So that's another one, I guess. But Ben can take it if that's all there are. I'm no good at thinking of questions, heh.[/COLOR]
Posted
You wouldn't have been correct anyway, Solo; Bandit Keith didn't play Zera except in his duel wth Yugi (while posessed), and the question was about his duel with Joey.
Posted
Well, I say Ben get it this time. First person to answer right.
Zoa was the only non-machine he played , then turning it with Metalmorph turning him into Metal Zoa.

Go ahead Ben, your turn.
Posted
Heh, most of the time I can never figure out these things, and now I get two questions in a single day. Heh, yay for me. ^_^

Q.) In the duel with Joey and Yugi pitted against the Big Five in Tristan's body, what were the first three Deck Masters played by the Big Five, and what were the special effects of the first two?
Posted
[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]The three deck masters were DeepSea Warrior, Nightmare Penguien and Judge Man, respectivly. DSW could sacrifice two monsters to redicrect an opponent's attack back at them, and Nightmare Penguin gives Water-element monster 200 more attack points.

Q: Name all the named Rare Hunters, and their deck strategies.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Rare Hunter(Other name Never Given)-Exodia
Strings-Summoning Slifer
Arkana- Summon D.M. and counter Yugis Deck.
Odion- MANY traps and summon Serket and Ra.
Marik (Since he is the Rare Hunters leader I think he is one)- Summoning Ra.
Umbra- Mask M/T deck to counter everything.
Lumis- Mask deck with monster support.
I think that is all. I'll wait for confirmation from D-Bug though.
Posted
[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]You're right, 'lessn I've forgotten sombeody. ^__^

In general, if you think you're right, go ahead and ask your question. what slows this thread down is nobody asking questions.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
The Gorgon's Eye, a trap card that apparently gave his monsters a Trample effect. At least I'm pretty sure that was its effect.


Q.) In Bandit Keith's duel with Pegasus in a flashback, what monster did Bandit Keith put into play before he lost?
Posted
[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Garnecia Elephantis.

Q:In Joey and Yugi's duel against the Big Five which monsters were on the field when Johnson activated Judge Man's deck master ability?[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Kuriboh, Mystical Elf, Alligator Sword and (*tear*) Cyber Harpy.


Q.) On that same note, which of the Big Five's Deck Masters did NOT perform their special ability thus far in this same duel?
Posted
[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Yugi set what appeared to be an obvious and rather lame trap that he knew Nesbitt woul dismantle and attack, thus ignoring Joey for a turn.

Which two recursion cards were played in yami Bakura' duel against Bonz?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Twice; once during his duel with Big 5 member 1 (funny how I can't remember his name; I think it was Gansley), and when he tried to break through the monsters on his way to find Tea.


Q.) In the duel between Joey and Yugi vs. The Big 5, what magic card was used incorrectly by Nezbit? And, explain how it was used incorrectly.
Posted
Shadowfire you are wrong BTW. But the answer was God Slime. And he also olayed Jam Defender. To Snodins Question was it Temple of the Sand? The one that let him get a Ritual Magic card after 3 turns.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Nesbitt played Heavy Storm, but it did'nt destroy his own M/T cards, only Yugi's.

Q: What Duel Monster can be seen in keychain form on Tea's cell phone?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
He used the card throwing trick to deflect him and also a steel bar. And the faux Tristan used a Kendo-like stick. What was the card used by both Arkana and Bakura that used a monsters soul as an attack?
Posted
In the dub it's called 'Ectoplasmer'.

During the Big Five 4/Nesbitt vs Tristan/Serenity/Duke duel, Duke plays a dice board magic card. What numbers did Duke and Nesbitt roll on the die and what effect did they have on their monsters?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...