OtakuBoards

fox sucks

dark lord

ok get this i was watching transformers on fox and was jus thinking fox had done somthing right when i noticed they changed the dectacons to predacons i was like what the **** thjiere screwing it all up this is a good show it shouldnt be even linked to its child like spin off beasat wars in any way . any one feel the same?

Your right. That was one of the few american shows that was good. They dont need to touch it. Beast Wars and Transformers are too different things. east wars just copied alot of stuff from Transformers. Beast wars was okay but its nothing great. Its like there bringing transformers down to the beast wars level,

No one is stupid people. You dont have top point out the fact this could be in the wrong place. If your not a mod, you dont need to piont that out. We have mods that have been givin that responsibilite. all this does is clog up the topic with wastefull posts. Please let the people who have the jobs do the jobs.

The original voltron was cool. It wasnt a Power Ranger rip off. Power Rangers was a rip off of voltron. Im serious though. I think american bussiness men just have some nack for messing things up. Look at the new saiyaman saga, they had to make him do all the stupid super hero voices, they could have at least gave him a better voice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...