Zephyr Posted February 5, 2003 Posted February 5, 2003 I figured I would test people's knowledge of Cowboy Beobp, just to see who reads/pays attention to anime mags/articles. It is a simple three question quiz. (First one to answer all three gets a cookie :P ) 1. Which member of CB's creators, producers, musicians, etc. is Radical Edward designed after? 2. What is the name of the band that plays the opening theme song, and who created the band? 3. True or False: The band that plays the opening theme was created specifically to play CB's music. Alright, let us see who knows this info.
Enishi Posted February 5, 2003 Posted February 5, 2003 Well alot of those you'd have to research a bit more than just watching / reading the manga... Suffice to say I don't know :babble:
Zephyr Posted February 5, 2003 Author Posted February 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Enishi [/i] [B]Well alot of those you'd have to research a bit more than just watching / reading the manga... [/B][/QUOTE] Not a lot of research is required, actually. I found the info (answers) in an issue of Anime Invasion. :p
Syk3 Posted February 5, 2003 Posted February 5, 2003 Hmm, those are kind of tough to answer, as it involves background knowledge of producers and such. I can't name the first one, but here goes for the other two. 2. Is one of the answers Yokko Kanno? 3. False (if that last one is right, lol)
Zephyr Posted February 6, 2003 Author Posted February 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]Hmm, those are kind of tough to answer, as it involves background knowledge of producers and such. I can't name the first one, but here goes for the other two. 2. Is one of the answers Yokko Kanno? 3. False (if that last one is right, lol) [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I think the questions were a bit too tough (or no one else reads Anime Invasion). Sky3 had the second answer right. Since no one else seems to know I will just post the answers. 1. Edward was designed after Yoko Kanno. 2. The band is named "Seat Belts" and was created by Yoko Kanno. 3. True. The band was created by Yoko Kanno just to play the music heard in CB.
Zephyr Posted February 6, 2003 Author Posted February 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Enishi [/i] [B]Well, I read NewType, not Anime Invasion :P [/B][/QUOTE] I only read Anime Invasion and Animerica, because those are the only two that my local comic shop carries. :confused:
Ryuujin Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I only new number two and number three. I didn't know the Ed was designed after Yoko Kanno. Now by designed what does it mean his personality, looks, etc? I sure hope it isn't by looks because they don't look much alike in my opinion. [img]http://jameswong.com/ykproject/images/kanno_0717c077.jpg[/img]
Makai Kite Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 What they mean by "designed after" is that Ed's peronality is quite similar to Yoko Kanno'. Also, I once read that their speech patterns are quite similar.
Ryuujin Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaiba's Angel [/i] [B]What they mean by "designed after" is that Ed's peronality is quite similar to Yoko Kanno'. Also, I once read that their speech patterns are quite similar. [/B][/QUOTE] That's kind of crazy, I didn't think anybody could be as weird as Ed. Umm. I now have a whole new veiw of her. Now the Speech paterns.... seems a little wack, the writers must have exaggerated on her speech. Hummm.
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [color=indigo]I don't really think this topic can progress further so I am shutting it down. Sorry[/color]
Recommended Posts