JCBaggee Posted February 5, 2003 Posted February 5, 2003 [color=red]I finally found pics of the Hulk from the forthcoming movie over at Super Hero Hype! The pics shed some light on the Hulk's body and what his face will look like, and I must say I'm quite impressed. The below link will take you right to the pictures page...unless they've updated the database, it should be the first three pics. [url=http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Hulk/The_Movie/Movie_Stills]Click here to see pics from "The Hulk"![/url] --Chris[/color]
Boo Posted February 5, 2003 Posted February 5, 2003 [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=20030]other the hulk thread[/url] ^see above :) AW: ill check pics when i get on the mother PC :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now