OtakuBoards

The future?

Guest Soft mush

Guest Soft mush
Do you think that one tiny thing can change your future? eg. If Newton hadn't been hit by the apple, what would have happened? If I clap, will the future be different then if I didn't clap? OOH!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]Do you think that one tiny thing can change your future? eg. If Newton hadn't been hit by the apple, what would have happened? If I clap, will the future be different then if I didn't clap? OOH! [/B][/QUOTE]
If I clap or anyone else at that, I think it does matter. It tells people who you are. If we clap, were happy and probably social. If not we might get used to that and never clap. Then if we don't clap ppl will think were not happy and might not want to talk to us. And you know something else, that one person could make all the difference in the world.:angel:

[color=darkblue]Small things can dramatically affect the future...

Sometimes, being at the right or wrong place at a certain time will have an effect...or saying something to someone will have a larger effect. Anything can happen.

It's important to consider the future, but if you dwell on it too much, you will never enjoy the here and now. [/color]

Guest Soft mush
Yall say yez live for the moment and never think about tomorrow or the consequinces . . . but is that actually true? Are you all free souls with no worries in the world? I doubt that.

You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows, and a dreamers just a vessel, who must follow where it goes. Trying to find the destination, never knowing whats in store, makes each day a constant battle, just to stay between the shore.