Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The future?


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
Do you think that one tiny thing can change your future? eg. If Newton hadn't been hit by the apple, what would have happened? If I clap, will the future be different then if I didn't clap? OOH!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
.....and then the world exploded.




(read 'theif of time' by Terry Pratchett)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]Do you think that one tiny thing can change your future? eg. If Newton hadn't been hit by the apple, what would have happened? If I clap, will the future be different then if I didn't clap? OOH! [/B][/QUOTE]
If I clap or anyone else at that, I think it does matter. It tells people who you are. If we clap, were happy and probably social. If not we might get used to that and never clap. Then if we don't clap ppl will think were not happy and might not want to talk to us. And you know something else, that one person could make all the difference in the world.:angel:
Posted
[COLOR=silver]Whenever I think about the future I get kinda wigedout :wigout:I want to know what will happen to me but there are soooo many possiblities that it is simply impossible to know so I try not to think of it. [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=rainbow] I don't really think about the future, but I know that one little thing can change it, so I alwayz kinda think ahead a bit....not too much tho, thinking hurts!:wigout:[/color]
Posted
If you get right down to it you have to as youself "these time exist?"
Posted
[color=darkblue]Small things can dramatically affect the future...

Sometimes, being at the right or wrong place at a certain time will have an effect...or saying something to someone will have a larger effect. Anything can happen.

It's important to consider the future, but if you dwell on it too much, you will never enjoy the here and now. [/color]
Posted
so basically on what we're saying is enjoy life as how we know it
dont worry about the future
the future can always change any day whether its small or big
but like i said before, just let fate decide on your future
Posted
So stop worrying about it and enjoy your time on earth. I day you may look back and you can regret.
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Yall say yez live for the moment and never think about tomorrow or the consequinces . . . but is that actually true? Are you all free souls with no worries in the world? I doubt that.

You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows, and a dreamers just a vessel, who must follow where it goes. Trying to find the destination, never knowing whats in store, makes each day a constant battle, just to stay between the shore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...