OtakuBoards

Trouble staying logged in

Zephyr

I've had this trouble in one situation that might be affecting you: are you typing "[b]www.[/b]otakuboards.com" and later using the top graphic's link to the home page (which goes to "otakuboards.com")? My browser sees these as different sites with different cookies; I've begun to use the text link below it (the line that reads OtakuBoards.com > Suggestions and Feedback).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by S@bretooth [/i]
[B]It might occur if you disabled your cookies, if you didn't then there may be something wrong with you cookies, they keep you logged on to the website.

That's all i can think of [/B][/QUOTE]

I have it set up to accept cookies (except for automatic log-ins since I delete the cookies anyway). As for them being messed up, they should not be. I go to about four different forums and this is the only one I have trouble with.

Maybe it just does not like me. :devil:

Mnemolth had the same problem as MathGuy2.

Originally when the image map was done, it did link to "www.otakuboards.com" as I figured that's what everyone was typing in. For some bizarre reason, that made the link not work [i]at all[/i] for some people and I was told to change it.

So basically, clearing out the OB cookies and relogging in should fix it... It seemed to work for Mnemolth, if I remember correctly.

Edit - Okay, it's been agreed to change that link back to the original (despite Desbreko's problems), so maybe that'll help some heh.