Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes I did, most of it on MS Paint. But I I just added a graphic through PS. Heres the new, its cool now that I added wolf wood. Yes and well the drawing was done in MS Paint but I copied to layers in PS, when I want to I can do Pixel art.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Are you trying to tell me that you made the background on MS Paint? I do not believe that program is capable of doing any such thing unless you spent [i][b][u]A LOT[/u][/b][/i] of time on it.

Nice addition. It does make it look better. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
Actually yes I spent [i] alot [/i]of time on it. Time that I found was wasted when I saw photoshops abilities. But thanx ^^ now I will never spend that much time for nothing again. I would like to thank all the good people at Adobe ^^
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]*blinks several times*

How did you pull that background off in MS Paint?? I swear that some of it had to be beefed up a bit in Photoshop. On the right it looks like a diagonal motion blur. I [i]refuse[/i] to believe you did the entire background using [i]just[/i] MS Paint, lol. It is just not possible.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]i like the first one better, but it's just my opinion. they're very nice. good job.[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Frist time? Gyahhhhh!!!!!! Everyone's first time banners, are like awesome compare to my first timer.......grrrrrr....*glares at all of you*


Anywho..I like the last. Background is pretty cool. And I like the font. :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
too busy(the one u just posted) keep the one u have.. but I don't like the font.. not at alll....
Posted
try searching on google for fonts.. theres a ton of sites
Posted
hmmm I usually just use arial.... works well enough for me.. you really don't need fancy fonts to make it good
Posted
heres a good place for fonts,
[url]http://www.1001freefonts.com[/url]
I am also extremly skeptical about the MS paint thing. Do u have a copy of what it looked like b4 photoshop?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i]
[B]Here's another one...hope I get a better response from it... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]It's better than your older one.Alot better.There's more color more light.

But please don't double post just click "edit".[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...