Subversive Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 I need some graphix! I got a new computer and have nothing... Help Me!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Well thats not too bad. What program did you use?
Subversive Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Mostly MS Paint x.x but I have Photoshop now, I can't use that well though. I'm a pretty good artist, I just don't know how to use it yet.
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]... There is [i]no[/i] way you did most of that on MS Paint. Tell the truth, lol. It is not bad. What version of Photoshop do you have?[/color][/size]
Subversive Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Yes I did, most of it on MS Paint. But I I just added a graphic through PS. Heres the new, its cool now that I added wolf wood. Yes and well the drawing was done in MS Paint but I copied to layers in PS, when I want to I can do Pixel art.
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Are you trying to tell me that you made the background on MS Paint? I do not believe that program is capable of doing any such thing unless you spent [i][b][u]A LOT[/u][/b][/i] of time on it. Nice addition. It does make it look better. :)[/color][/size]
Subversive Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Actually yes I spent [i] alot [/i]of time on it. Time that I found was wasted when I saw photoshops abilities. But thanx ^^ now I will never spend that much time for nothing again. I would like to thank all the good people at Adobe ^^
PiroMunkie Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]*blinks several times* How did you pull that background off in MS Paint?? I swear that some of it had to be beefed up a bit in Photoshop. On the right it looks like a diagonal motion blur. I [i]refuse[/i] to believe you did the entire background using [i]just[/i] MS Paint, lol. It is just not possible.[/color][/size]
Subversive Posted February 9, 2003 Author Posted February 9, 2003 Not the blur, you got me there, but the rest, yes. Here's a new version...do you like this better?
Guest Chris Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=green]i like the first one better, but it's just my opinion. they're very nice. good job.[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Frist time? Gyahhhhh!!!!!! Everyone's first time banners, are like awesome compare to my first timer.......grrrrrr....*glares at all of you* Anywho..I like the last. Background is pretty cool. And I like the font. :D
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 Here's an alternate banner I made when I was bored...
Guest Jenni Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 too busy(the one u just posted) keep the one u have.. but I don't like the font.. not at alll....
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 I don't have many fonts (new computer) anyone have any good ones they can send me?
Guest Jenni Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 try searching on google for fonts.. theres a ton of sites
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 Thanks ^^ I really have already looked there but my connection is struggling today...
Guest Jenni Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 hmmm I usually just use arial.... works well enough for me.. you really don't need fancy fonts to make it good
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 meh....Arial, I would kick my own butt if I used arial (no offense, I'm just a font guy) I need so much help (or so it seems)...>.<
SSJ Pud Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 heres a good place for fonts, [url]http://www.1001freefonts.com[/url] I am also extremly skeptical about the MS paint thing. Do u have a copy of what it looked like b4 photoshop?
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 I was just there...and I don't know why the MS paint thing is so unbelievable. I just added a gradient overlay to a bunch of circles and a tilted rectangle.
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Author Posted February 25, 2003 Here's another one...hope I get a better response from it...
Posthumous Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]Here's another one...hope I get a better response from it... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]It's better than your older one.Alot better.There's more color more light. But please don't double post just click "edit".[/b]
Subversive Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 You can't attach files in an Edit...
SSJ Pud Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 thats true, which is annoying, like not being able to post more than one at a time.
silentdeath Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 exuse me but do you like red and black alot? i think that those particulor fonts that you used in that banner could be made to look better on a blue or green(my favorite colors)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now